Arena Ladder Opt-In (All Brackets and Regions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
then im very confused as to how his rating stayed the same after those games last night
queing into levelers will also boost your rating. twinks tend to only que threes but blowing through levelers in twos as, say, ret/fury will keep your rating up.

Due to constraints with Blizzards score keeping, the arena ladder is influenced as much by how often you play as who you beat.

Nothing new
Kinda like you and paladin
[doublepost=1566358881,1566358494][/doublepost]@Hashbrowns Thanks for making this ladder btw its really cool of you to go out of your way to do this. Would u mind sharing how it works, like what data base you get your info from so I can look at it myself :D

should show wins/losses
[doublepost=1566359368,1566359304][/doublepost]
queing into levelers will also boost your rating. twinks tend to only que threes but blowing through levelers in twos as, say, ret/fury will keep your rating up.

Due to constraints with Blizzards score keeping, the arena ladder is influenced as much by how often you play as who you beat.
wow, damn im sorry for all of those hours u had to farm 2s @Light mustve been a struggle

what’s with all the rating posts lol. You actually care about leveler bracket rating?

I don’ care enough unfortunately. Let alone que 2s for rating. Those were fun games we had tho

what’s with all the rating posts lol. You actually care about leveler bracket rating?

I don’ care enough unfortunately. Let alone que 2s for rating. Those were fun games we had tho
were they tho? u dont have to lie

@Hashbrowns Thanks for making this ladder btw its really cool of you to go out of your way to do this. Would u mind sharing how it works, like what data base you get your info from so I can look at it myself :D
Thank you! I want to get into development more so these side projects are good learning opportunities.

How does it work?
The program makes API calls to Blizzard to pull your skirmish rating.

I request this info from Blizzard with a special developer key (which is free to get). The program then repeats this process for everyone that has signed up, about 210 now. It then sorts by rating and puts them in their correct brackets/region. I paste that info here.

Thank you! I want to get into development more so these side projects are good learning opportunities.

How does it work?
The program makes API calls to Blizzard to pull your skirmish rating.

I request this info from Blizzard with a special developer key (which is free to get). I repeat this process for everyone that has signed up, about 210 now. I then sort by rating and put them in their correct brackets/region and paste that info here.
wow man, much respect

upload_2019-8-20_22-31-28.jpeg
+
upload_2019-8-20_22-32-20.jpeg
=
upload_2019-8-20_22-33-21.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread