Are you stuck in 2007? Do you like Free Wow? 19 Twinks Wanted!

The official website is down, Does anyone have a link for the files that are needed?

The official website is down, Does anyone have a link for the files that are needed?

yea i think there having some problems with the website.

also guys im funding a few people who are interested in giving this realm a go, let me know if u would to try it.

Yeah for sure but Im still running paid accounts so till that runs out Ill switch. Ill start on making mains half january I believe and making them wont take that long :)

nice man! I've gotten to lvl 18 horde side so far. Gonna lvl it as a main, pm me or something when you start :)

Dear members,

The following guide below is purely for ED accounts. Accounts which already used to login via wow-one.com do not need any treatment.

If you are logging in from an ED account, please make sure to perform the following steps after the maintenance:

Please read the following steps below carefully and follow them to avoid issues

Login on wow-one.com with your normal password and account name.
Note: If you receive a wrong password error or had the same credentials on your wow-one account, add the suffix _ed to the account name on the website and try again.

If you haven't received a notification about an account rename after login, your account has been activated and you can ignore the next step.

If you have received a notification about an account rename, please enter a new name.
Note: You cannot login to the game until the account is renamed.

And finally, don't forget to change your realmlist to vanillafeenix.servegame.org

Important! You cannot login ingame until you perform the steps above.

After you followed the steps above, you may log in to the game.

See you all on the merged realmlist!

Kind regards,
wow-one administration

Last edited by a moderator:
Any addons people would recommend? I downloaded a pretty substantial pack but have no idea what most of them do.

Also does anyone know of something resembling interrupt bar for 1.12?

Does anyone think there would be a resale market for 19 twinks on ED? I have 1 account with 3 horde 19s and 1 account with 4 ally twinks. They are all pretty much BiS aside from AGMs and WSG Rep gear.

Does anyone think there would be a resale market for 19 twinks on ED? I have 1 account with 3 horde 19s and 1 account with 4 ally twinks. They are all pretty much BiS aside from AGMs and WSG Rep gear.

i know many people that would buy , myself being one of them

i know many people that would buy , myself being one of them

Thanks. I have changed my mind on selling. While I still don't plan to play, there are no name changes currently and I don't think anyone would want to play a toon named "drayner" or "drayn". :)

On another note, does anyone know how the 19 community is doing on ED now? Is the fire still burning?

Users who are viewing this thread