Are you stuck in 2007? Do you like Free Wow? 19 Twinks Wanted!

server pwns so hard roll here my twink friends!!

Is there a vent you guys are using or something?

Edit: K got everything to work and I'm going to level a 19 horde mage probalby undead since horde needs help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive already got a 26 some on the server, ill gear up some halfassed 19 to help with pops til i can afford funds :p

So does this server also mean we can play old AV?

and back in classic it took kinda a year to get a bis twink done, is this still the case?

Yes. Old AV is there.

It won't take a year because you don't have to fish ATM. The fishing tournament isn't working, so no boots or hat.

My toons aren't BIS, but here's an idea of how some of the classes can be geared. (names linked to unofficial armory for ED)
Alliance Twinks: Drayner - 19 Priest ♦ MTU - 19 WarlockEvolved - 19 Hunter Axim - 19 Rogue
Horde Twinks: Pashin - 19 Priest ♦ Daphane - 19 Hunter Drayn - 19 Warlock

Alliance side: Seal of Wrynn quest is broken
There are several quests that are broken or require different levels than they did in actual vanilla.

Also, AGM has some differences to be aware of... before starting on it, talk to someone on the server for info.

Another thing you'll see on my caster twinks, Mindthrust DO NOT have negative stam like they did early on.

Good luck to anyone that decides to roll on ED. I had a blast gearing up.

I recently gave away over 1500 gold in twink items and 400+ gold to leaders of a couple horde guilds to help with gearing new twinks. It's up to them how they use those items and gold, but it's out there. I might return to ED myself some day too.

Last edited:
Ty Drayner, i know how to gear though, i remember it all to well might be a problem though and liking this to much xD But i sure do want to play classic av once more :))

You would be surprised how many people don't know how to gear or even plan for XP gains from quests in Vanilla.

Lucky me that ive done it many times then haha now if only i could get it to work Xd

Something went wrong with copying the ed patch, got it running now and playing this just feels like I bought a new game. Thanks for the info Drayner, that I didn't see this earlier.

Mods? this is 15-19 Twink Forum, not 10-19 , please what is the point of having a private server section if its not being used, remove all this posts that has anything with private servers to do or start moving them

You keep removing useful posts that actually do have with 15-19 Twinking to do, but you keep this private server posts that dosnt even belong here.

Please.

Mods? this is 15-19 Twink Forum, not 10-19 , please what is the point of having a private server section if its not being used, remove all this posts that has anything with private servers to do or start moving them

You keep removing useful posts that actually do have with 15-19 Twinking to do, but you keep this private server posts that dosnt even belong here.

Please.

Ahh oh no, a useful member trying to give a dead bracket a place to go! whatever will we do?!?

Please.
If you would have cared to read throught the thread, you would have found that Drayner already explained why this specific thread belongs in the 15-19 forum.

Lucky me that ive done it many times then haha now if only i could get it to work Xd

Something went wrong with copying the ed patch, got it running now and playing this just feels like I bought a new game. Thanks for the info Drayner, that I didn't see this earlier.

Arv! I might need your help gearing a lock !
Lemme know the names of your toons, it would be like old days :)

Users who are viewing this thread