EU+US Are you prepping a 120 for level 50 SL twinking? Read

Are you????

• Total voters
Yeah, I actually plan to keep all my current 120s as 50 comes Shadowlands. That's 2 shaman (ele and enh), 2 DKs, 1 warrior, 1 hunter and 1 Demon Hunter.

I just dont trust Blizzard anymore, when it comes to not make you mindlessly grind stupid stuff just to be able to play.

I'll upgrade my second account to shadowland (inactive for now), and will play one toon, mainly to unlock mogs, and see a little bit how everything looks.

Only way I'll play more toons in Shadowland is if they allow toons to almost completely gear through BGs. I dont care if it takes longer than arena, I'm only ever having fun in BGs.

Any more news if 50s will be a thing? Is this even a thing we can confirm in Beta or prepatch? I'm scrambling trying to get two 120s ready!

Any more news if 50s will be a thing? Is this even a thing we can confirm in Beta or prepatch? I'm scrambling trying to get two 120s ready!

Without a doubt you will be able to queue bgs and arenas on a base wow account, xpon and level capped 50. The way 110 are now. And 100 was before.

If they were to consider 120 xpoff and out us in our own xpoff bracket, they would probably do the same to free to play accounts

There’s much more you can do with 120/50 though such as pve boosting, speed farming, world pvp.

I’m still like 80% sure 50 twinks will be a thing

Have they really removed the guy that stops XP on PTR ???? i just watched a youtube video stating that. (WTBGold)

Have they really removed the guy that stops XP on PTR ???? i just watched a youtube video stating that.
no he is not removed..
[doublepost=1597250946,1597206753][/doublepost]Crafting: https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/item=180060/relic-of-the-past-v#created-by-spell

we can upgrade crafted items to 100ilvl. 30ilvl below the first 10 mythic Bosses. 40ilvl below max ilvl. 35/45 ilvl for Helm/Chest/Shoulders since azerite is 5 ilvl higher.

[doublepost=1597259790][/doublepost]
gloveststa.PNG
hmm.PNG
cv.PNG
whlp.PNG

xcxcx.PNG

so it looks like items with special stat weights will retain them upgraded to 100 ilvl. some of these could have more of a type of stat than mythic i130 items, at a cost of another stat.

i couldnt find a single LW item that will compete with azerite gear, even those with set bonus. this is going to be pretty interesting. its very unfinished so i wont be going and posting a list of every item yet, but this is just so people know what to possibly expect.

Last edited:
Shadowlands Launches October 26 (NA) / October 27 (EU)

Got about a month left till prepatch to obtain high ilvl m+ items, M+ essences, Conflict and Strife essence(huge), high ilvl maledict/breech/safeguard.

Use all warlords trophies before the prepatch, they were bugged on ptr and that’s a low priority item.

still need people to bug report Pocket Sized Computation Device for not being the right ilvl.

Azerite was added back to the vendor, but you will have your titan residuum reset to 0 on prepatch day so make sure to spend any. No idea if it will be buyable after SL launch tho.

It looks like SL dungeon will req lvl 51 now.

ive decided to make a community for alliance and horde bfa account pvp

no drama, no calling other faction players bad(even if they are.. you dont know who they are IRL. keep that shit to party chat), more than just friends getting mod etc. no pointless removals from community due to disagreements. these are led by my twinks ill actually be playing day 1 of SL. I will be speed running SL questing and content so my chats might be a good place to share information about that very important mission for power.

Invites are auto open. Share with friends please or join now on toons you'll play in prepatch/SL.

Horde US 50's community
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/7YedXNqsv2Y?region=US&faction=Horde
In-Game code: 7YedXNqsv2Y

Alliance US 50's community
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/gPDl79jTYyR?region=US&faction=Alliance
In-Game code: gPDl79jTYyR

lastly: warlords trophies work on gear on ptr now, but on azerite they remove the traits from the item.
also, the 40 quartermaster note weekly quest does not reward a trophy on ptr. i dont think you can even get Gladiator titled gear after prepatch though, only Aspirant titled.

Last edited:
I wonder is it possible to obtain Conflict and strife essence lvl 3 if i missed whole expansion or it's too late? And if so what specs are fine without it?

I wonder is it possible to obtain Conflict and strife essence lvl 3 if i missed whole expansion or it's too late? And if so what specs are fine without it?
So with less versatility After the squish, the “while stunned” bonus isn’t as impactful as it is now.

I’m not too sure on what it gives per spec. I only play druid/mage. Boomkin/feral gets thorns(huge spell), resto overgrowth(huge for arena). Mage gets temporal shield. Bear tank gets sharpened claws (massive pve aoe gain)

gotta think about pve level boosting Too, with the pvp talent gained that’s usable in any content.

if you get 1000 rating today, before the reset tomorrow. You will get rank 2 in your pvp chest.

Then it will take 3-5 weeks depending on rating to get rank 3 by looting currency to combine into the essence from your weekly pvp box.

At 1600 rating you will get 5 out of 15 of the currency for Rank 3 in your pvp box. Anything less and you get 3 https://www.wowhead.com/item=169590/burgeoning-battlefield-furor

so if you can push that it’s about a month total. If not. It’s 6 weeks from 0 rank to 3. Time is running out fast though

Last edited:
Well it looks doable, especially if 1k rating will give me r2 essense from the start, so it's 3 more weeks at 1.6k for r3. I know what i'll be doing today.

Well it looks doable, especially if 1k rating will give me r2 essense from the start, so it's 3 more weeks at 1.6k for r3. I know what i'll be doing today.
make sure to cap your conquest bar each of the weeks, including this week. thats what gives you the pvp weekly box which will contain the essence r2 and the r3 parts.
you wont get any currency for r3 at the same week as r2, so its really close on time.

A change in the beta today regarding GF'd power gains:

Life-Binders Invocation, Essence of the Focusing Iris, and Anima of Life and Death essences will still be obtainable in Shadowlands via currency looted from the last boss of Mythic dungeons.

Conflict and Strife can be bought for "Honor", (a new currency?). The text says required 1000/1400 rating for rank 2 and 3. This is probably only obtainable for the first time on an account as a level 60, once shadowlands releases.

Because essences ARE an account wide system up to rank 3s, Conflict and Strife will still be obtainable for your account, to purchase via Echoes of Nyalotha currency on a level 50, if you have a level 60 alt.

cns.PNG

added/updated op
@Synkro

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread