Are shadowfang and gloom bis at 29?

I know you asked Felfiend but I thought I'd reply xD

Get 2nd agi ring
Get Ashen's Gloves (9 agi 6 stam 6 crit)
Get the scratchy helm (13 agi)
Get 6 agi glove enchant
Get AGM

Heavy Silver and Charged Gear scale the same afaik.. So does have 2 agility rings.

Get 2nd agi ring
Get 6 agi glove enchant
Get AGM

eh I prefer +9haste over +6crit, and stam shouldnt be a problem, idk I like haste, but definitely an option, agm is also optional, definitely something you should have though

eh I prefer +9haste over +6crit, and stam shouldnt be a problem, idk I like haste, but definitely an option, agm is also optional, definitely something you should have though

AGM is a must for rogues for restealth
As for haste vs crit, this is glasscannon setup that relies on burst. Haste may be good in a long fight but in fights that last a few seconds haste is useless

Get 2nd agi ring
Get 6 agi glove enchant
Get AGM

Thanks.
I have Ashen's Gloves. I haven't checked scaling... better?
Agi ring... in progress
Scratchy... thanks. Looking into that.
6AGI Glove Enchant... will do that tonight.
AGM - No chance. I have no friends. :)

As for haste vs crit, this is glasscannon setup that relies on burst. Haste may be good in a long fight but in fights that last a few seconds haste is useless

Yep. This is a flag carrier blow up set. I don't really check stats or logs often, but the other night, someone saw me 1 shot an FC and asked what I hit him for so I checked... It was a 2950 Ambush. :) I don't know how that stacks up with others, but like I said... I don't really check logs, I just go by feel. hehe....

I plan to make some various other sets out of what I have available for other situations too. I don't do arena at all, so not worried about that setup much.

I disagree with that completely, haste allows you to quickly apply poisons and get the maximum number of ele force procs as well as auto attacks in, 6 crit gives you ~2% crit while 9 haste gives more like 2.5, I prefer 100% garunteed dmg than rng, and if I'm vs a drood haste is king

I disagree with that completely, haste allows you to quickly apply poisons and get the maximum number of ele force procs as well as auto attacks in, 6 crit gives you ~2% crit while 9 haste gives more like 2.5, I prefer 100% garunteed dmg than rng, and if I'm vs a drood haste is king

9 haste will save you about 0.035 seconds on off hand 0.05 seconds on main hand. This wont really cause you to get 'more poison procs' unless you hit consistently for a few minutes straight.

6 crit 6 stam > 9 haste

9 haste will save you about 0.035 seconds on off hand 0.05 seconds on main hand. This wont really cause you to get 'more poison procs' unless you hit consistently for a few minutes straight.

6 crit 6 stam > 9 haste
9 haste > 9 crit

no more Bis, it depends on playstyle and your own personal set up. IMO for sub I like crit> haste. For combat I like haste > crit.

Thats true
Also crit is better for sub is also true
Tbf we were talking about combat, but yea everything you said was right
I am a fan of finidng your own bis according to your playsyle, unless your [MENTION=12370]willix[/MENTION] , then your just an idiot

Felfiend said:
Thats true
Also crit is better for sub is also true
Tbf we were talking about combat, but yea everything you said was right
I am a fan of finidng your own bis according to your playsyle, unless your willix , then your just an idiot

I've been twinking for the majority of my time playing Wow. I've yet to come across anyone actually using Sfang or Gloomshroud at 29 and being a good player, let alone beating me with them.

Also, it stands to reason that an item with more stats is better than an item with less stats. BoAs have more stats, and therefore, are better than non BoAs. Glass cannon is pointless and people who argue in favor of it are retarded (or lazy). 'Play style' is how you use your abilities compared to other people of the same spec. It's not choosing one piece of gear over another.

Calling me an idiot when you don't know me is a surefire way to make yourself look like an idiot.

I've been twinking for the majority of my time playing Wow. I've yet to come across anyone actually using Sfang or Gloomshroud at 29 and being a good player, let alone beating me with them.

Also, it stands to reason that an item with more stats is better than an item with less stats. BoAs have more stats, and therefore, are better than non BoAs. Glass cannon is pointless and people who argue in favor of it are retarded (or lazy). 'Play style' is how you use your abilities compared to other people of the same spec. It's not choosing one piece of gear over another.

Calling me an idiot when you don't know me is a surefire way to make yourself look like an idiot.
You are making the assumption that all stats are equal which is straight up wrong.

I've yet to come across anyone actually using Sfang or Gloomshroud at 29 and being a good player, let alone beating me with them.
Have you been beat with someone using the best scaling gear for agi stackers or not, it doesn't change the fact they indeed scale the best @ 29. Agility also scales the best of all stats for agi stackers.

Also, it stands to reason that an item with more stats is better than an item with less stats.
So charged gear of the falcon is better charged gear of the agility, because it gives 6 agility 6 intellect = 12 stats which, is more than 10 agility from agility ring? Some stats don't give certain classes as much benefit as other stats, therefore an item having more stats in total doesn't automatically make it better.

BoAs have more stats, and therefore, are better than non BoAs.
BoAs dont have more agility, which scales the best for pure DPS.

Glass cannon is pointless and people who argue in favor of it are retarded (or lazy).
Ad hominem before I can even voice my argument, nice :D If you think rogues, for example, should rather stack stam than offensive stats, I really hope you are kidding.

'Play style' is how you use your abilities compared to other people of the same spec. It's not choosing one piece of gear over another. .
Stacking certain attributes benefit certain playstyles better than others.

Hey if anyone could help me out i was wondering if shadowfang, and gloomshroud armor was still BIS at 29? I was going to go 19 on this new rogue of mine but the queue times are terrible compared to 29 so Id like to move up.
gloom is fine and shadowfang MH with blackvenom OH is the best i believe

Users who are viewing this thread