@Arcade

I suck at the games in the arcade. I think my Space Invaders score in the tournament was 50 points. Call me when they add Galaga. I am a super beast at that game.

~Zuty

but i shoot them from the sides so its not like they go down i just got blown up by a ninja bomb and was like wtf game over?

Zuty said:
I suck at the games in the arcade. I think my Space Invaders score in the tournament was 50 points. Call me when they add Galaga. I am a super beast at that game.

~Zuty

Zuty the point of this is not how much we suck. It is to see if we can suck less this time vs Conrose.

"Pally to the arcade your party is waiting" "Pally to the arcade please"

Leshugg said:
I cocked up on skate tourny so bad... shouldnt have played it when drunk... fail

hehe i was pretty worried because i had gotten under 6k while completing the whole game with 3 lives left. i'll take it though

Leshugg said:
meh its just stupid because i know 9k + is easy score to get assuming i get the right set out map >_>

8740 is going to be tough to beat in only 1 try. :(

... to win the tetris tourny the all time high score would have to be beaten on tetris... id rather have the #1 spot then the tourny win :p

shame i suck at tetris and wont get past second round ^.^

also.. PALLYNATOR YOU SLACKER PLAY YOUR GAMES >_<

Man, Druid really made me work to stay in the QB Challenge Tourney with that 910 score of his. My second round Asteroids score is beatable this time >.<

I am quite proud of my current Frogger Score in the second round of that tourney.

Some of the other tourneys are bugging though with scores on the board, but not progressing the winner to the next round for whatever reason. (Super Fishing and Navy Battles in particular).

on the space invaders i got 100k then went on a spam shooting mission because my eyes were bleeding, my fingers were numb and i was developing Carpal tunnel syndrome.

Users who are viewing this thread