@Arcade

omfg i got to lvl 70 on defend ur castle....with a score of 20something million and i had to actually purposely spend all my money so i couldnt pay my 2k archers, 100 craftsmen and 200 mages, and then it still took me two more lvls to lose (cuz my castle had like 10 million hp from spending all that money to go broke)

after all that, it wouldnt let me post my highscore :(

Have been working on my warrior and DK for horde side on Drak'thul. Got one to 80 and Dk to 60. Well I am gonna try at some point to see what scores I have left in good standing.

I dont hack hex game Druid. I just have jedi reflexes. I had to move my mouse to the spot BEFORE I really new which one it was going to be. I had a TON of restarts to get it just right. I really think I can get 25 seconds on that game. I just have to move a little faster.

Well I am off to check my tetris score and see if anyone has taken it. Good to see old friends and new people giving us a run.

Druiddroid said:
i decided this forum needed a thread dedicated to the arcade (located in the bar with videos/user CP/FAQ) because...I GOT 58 AT HEXXAGON BITCHES!!11ONE

so naturaltalnt, how long did it take you to beat my breakout record...i know it took me about 2 lifetimes to get to my score, or at least that's what it felt like :p

Ill try and beat your break out record

I wants more competitions on teh jukebox tbh!

oh and defend your castle is fucking bs

I was going strong and all was fine, then in 1 round they killed every single archer / craftsman / wizard I had and I only had about 10 backups gg getting 100 stick men charging you with 1 explosion every 10 seconds >_>

Leshugg said:
I wants more competitions on teh jukebox tbh!

oh and defend your castle is fucking bs

I was going strong and all was fine, then in 1 round they killed every single archer / craftsman / wizard I had and I only had about 10 backups gg getting 100 stick men charging you with 1 explosion every 10 seconds >_>

I bet this happened right after you used all your money to uprade your castle.

Conrose said:
I bet this happened right after you used all your money to uprade your castle.

Yeah i figured out that the units you have will stay based on the amount of gold you had last round, 15k unit costs on round X doesnt matter if you have 100k gold or not because they want 15k for round X-1

still a BS game :p

after my castle got self sustaining and id passed level 50 i couldnt be arsed with it any more so i just killed myself, still had about 20 men left and completed 1.5 more rounds after this screeny. so.. myeah having 3000 archers 600 wizards and 250 craftsmen was kinda overkill >_>

Does something change the speed of ateroids and tetris in tournaments? I start the matches and sometimes the objects move at warp speed even if I select level 1.

Bloodbrew said:
Does something change the speed of ateroids and tetris in tournaments? I start the matches and sometimes the objects move at warp speed even if I select level 1.

from what i can tell, everything's the same as normal games. i don't know if it's changed, or if it is either of our brains not working properly : /

just played the tetris, everything worked properly except for the luck portion. i made about 15 perfect rows of 9 pieces without a single orange piece (except in the VERY beginning...2nd piece), and lost.

QQ

surprised that my tetris score is still up at all. Let alone Navy Battles. People must not play those that often. I am sure even if Hexxagon was still up I would have that one though.

In the asteroids and tetris tourney everything for me was really really fast. Like the source code was changed and reposted. The values were different or the my OS processed the code differently (kind of like when you would run a windows 95 game on ME edition - warp speed).

I see that the snake game still has not given up that title. Nat we need to double our efforts to show everyone whats up.

Bloodbrew said:

i have recently noticed that at least some of the games are faster, i don't know why, they just are. it's not just in tournaments, but in regular games too.

Users who are viewing this thread