@Arcade

meh was upto 6 million on dyc and then my computer decided it wanted to die >_> fs waste of an hour and a half :<

Leshugg said:
meh was upto 6 million on dyc and then my computer decided it wanted to die >_> fs waste of an hour and a half :<

tournaments should only include games which last short periods of time. also i think most tourneys should be 4 players, because 8 players is too many for enough to register (aside tetris) and 2 player tourneys are just duels. you should set up a duel IMO if you're going to make a 2 player tourney :p

list of good tourney games:

asteroids

bubble trouble

frogger

mahjong.

mini pool 2

minigolf

navy battles

pin headz

QB challenge

simon

skate park

snake

space invaders

super fishing

tetris (8 players)

word up

feel free to add in your own 2c

stupid mini pool 2

it allows more than 1 game.................you can play it until you hit submit, so the 0/1 tries thing is lame for it...I didnt know that so my first game I got like 3200 (not amazing but meh) hit go instead of submit thinking since it was tourney it wouldnt matter....yeah got 656 second game and it gave me that as score...pretty lame.

fuck sake in the astrerooids torny i was doing on then i got aim botted then spawn killed 3 twice :<

i know i shouldnt play tournys when im drunk but that takes the piss :<

!!!!!!!! ARGHH

I finally got un-bored enough to do my space invaders...scored 220,000 ish...go to save it, and im logged out ROAR that pisses me off.....

PS: Leshugg, if your two final scores dont pass 220,000 imme disqualify you since I tech won : /, retarded site lol.

Druiddroid said:

xkisses said:
is snake n e fun?

LOL.. Druid, that is some funny stuff.

Yes for the first few seconds the snake game is fun. I have wanted to see someone break that record for a long time but have not invested the time myself to do it. Side effect maybe that you also start to hate the Simpsons. Even if you do not watch it any more you may remember that you hate it after playing it long enough.

I have been out of town last week in Texas for training. I will have to go back next week as well. I hope I did not slack on any of my games in the tourneys. If I did I apologize. I seem to be unable to complete some of them due to some type of 0 bug from Pally. It will not let me progress to the next stage.

Woot for 3 tourney wins in 1 day

How are the tourney's bugging out? I can not finish some and it is not advancing us or DQ'ing us. If someone knows the problem please post. If I can hit the "I lose" button I would gladly do so.

Users who are viewing this thread