@Arcade

wow, that one QB challenge tournament with conrose/pallynator in both the first and 2nd rounds is funny.

Getting really pissed off with palynator in the tournaments, he doesnt play untill ive played then he plays 1 game and just waits 7 days till i get DQ'ed for not playing my remaining games, check the Defend your castle "duel" me and him had thats just finished. really pissing me off, he does it in every single game, and he signs up for tournys then doesnt play them. can you just auto DQ him and ban him from the arcane or something? because he really just takes the piss.

I was so excited to get top score on Jukebox Hero

!!Juke is the Jukebox Hero!!

and then the damn thing glitches on Ranchero :(

Leshugg said:
Getting really pissed off with palynator in the tournaments, he doesnt play untill ive played then he plays 1 game and just waits 7 days till i get DQ'ed for not playing my remaining games, check the Defend your castle "duel" me and him had thats just finished. really pissing me off, he does it in every single game, and he signs up for tournys then doesnt play them. can you just auto DQ him and ban him from the arcane or something? because he really just takes the piss.

Pally bugged out both of the tourneys I played him in. Now they will not finish.

Question: Can Nanaca Crash be added to the Arcade? If you add it, I will be your best friend forever.

~Zuty

Can Nanaca Crash be added to the Arcade? If you add it, I will be your best friend forever.

lol ^^ this pls

:D

it would be nice, but from what i've seen the games have to have a way of transferring high scores. so it has to be a suitable arcade game. i'm not sure if nanaca crash has that ability. i don't think it does.

there's always screenshots to keep track of high scores :)

Alteffour said:
http://twinkinfo.com/forums/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=56

total fail in this tourney....didnt know you HAD to play all 3 games...I lost because I had played 1 and my opponent had played 2, even though my score in my 1 was higher than his score in either of his?!? bad juju

wow that's weird

i've had times where i play 1 game (after my opponent played all 3) and if i score higher i automatically move up. never had it where i played just one game and moved up though.

on another note, i've figured out how to get really good scores on navy battles.

CALLING ALL PEOPLE WHO SIGNED UP FOR TETRIS

there's three eight-player tetris tourneys that just started today :D

Well, i bombed pretty hard in 2 of the 3, lol, dont know what happened.

Pulled out semi decent scores on the other one though.

Users who are viewing this thread