@Arcade

46 on simon huh

u do that by memorization?? i had a really really simple pattern and only got 37 : /

Well I have to post even to see the scores. Grats on taking Simon. I won't be trying to take that. It will have to stay up. I was hearing simon in my sleep. The bad part of my dream is where I remember the color and note I missed when my girlfriend walked in the door. Even with an easy pattern it is VERY hard at 20+. The morning maybe the best time to make a stab at it when your mind is fresh. You would be ruined for the day though.

I am posting in black and white right here. I PROMISE never to try to take that score. Up to someone else. My sole focus will be on beating that jackhole that holds the tetris record ( yep I know that's me ). Stealing the moonlander title when I get enough time will be soon. I have to get 25 or 24 second time on Hex.

The paddle on breakout does not show up for me well though. I am colorblind. The paddle blends so that score is safe I am sure (from me atleast). I am predicting a Conrose victory there.

Hats off to Nat, not sure how long I was #1 (not even 2 hours I am guessing) but it is good that you set the bar high.

LOL. WTF I could not even spell after that game. I just caught that I put my instead of **me on my record post. Oh well, one more reminder that I should NEVER try that EVER again.

Since I want some more people to play with in the arcade, I shall write how to better your play style on each game.

1) Asterioids, learn to avoid the small ships and flying rocks and your golden.

2) Space Invaders, once they start rolling faster, you must stop them from reaching the sides and getting lower.

3) Simon, not much to say here...hope you get a easy pattern and are good at memorization.

4) Moon Lander, learn to not get bored of landing a space ship more fragile than china plates.

5) Break out, the 3 purples each level are random but when struck give you another ball, which starts off at the slowest speed, utalize that ;).

6) Tetris, hope you don't get 15 of the same damn piece in a row.

7) Snake, Worm is the best, you get more points the faster you get to each apple.

8) Hexxagon, theres a trick to take over the enemeys pieces in 30seconds, learn it ;)

Hate it, can't get any highscores, that makes me look like, a Arcade Nub :I

And ye grats with the 58 HEXXAGON, i can't even win it !

Heh it will be hard for all the new comers to get high scores.

between Conrose, Bloodbrew, Druiddoid, Naturaltalnt(me), and a few other choice people...we are holding a sort of competetion...who can take and keep the most high scores. lol

GL with the games ;)

Naturaltalnt said:
1) Asterioids, learn to avoid the small ships and flying rocks and your golden.
cptn obvious much? :p

strafe from the small spaceships while avoiding rocks. that's the key. the big spaceships shoot randomly so watch out..

4) Moon Lander, learn to not get bored of landing a space ship more fragile than china plates.
agreed lol

5) Break out, the 3 purples each level are random but when struck give you another ball, which starts off at the slowest speed, utalize that ;).
but what about the part where i keep getting bored

6) Tetris, hope you don't get 15 of the same damn piece in a row.
lol

frankly you just gotta be skilled ;)

8) Hexxagon, theres a trick to take over the enemeys pieces in 30seconds, learn it ;)
in 30 seconds maybe, in 25, hell no

plus that's just no fun.

try getting 49 on hexxagon :D

Druiddroid said:
i decided this forum needed a thread dedicated to the arcade (located in the bar with videos/user CP/FAQ) because...I GOT 58 AT HEXXAGON BITCHES!!11ONE

so naturaltalnt, how long did it take you to beat my breakout record...i know it took me about 2 lifetimes to get to my score, or at least that's what it felt like :p

Owned :p 58 Score too !!

Druiddroid said:
i decided this forum needed a thread dedicated to the arcade (located in the bar with videos/user CP/FAQ) because...I GOT 58 AT HEXXAGON BITCHES!!11ONE

so naturaltalnt, how long did it take you to beat my breakout record...i know it took me about 2 lifetimes to get to my score, or at least that's what it felt like :p

i need 10 posts to play games D:

lol indeed, the other games were getting repetative.

5 card draw - luck

QB - the 5 point guy likes to get in my way

fishing - try to time the fish so you get the most points/time back

golf - boring as heck

bowling - that ball has a wierd gravity to it.

other 2 games disappered o_O

Users who are viewing this thread