@Arcade

Naturaltalnt said:
GJ not getting disqualifed for acctually playing in the tournment lol

guess what, i played tetris right after i lost my 8k to your 14k, and i got around 35k.

and then in the 2nd round you got 1k.

:(

Lol I was just kidding, and I know!!! the 1k pissed me off..i played it like 3 times after that..getting 20k, 25k, and 19k....seriouslly bad luck much?

O and I cant see ur avatar, make sure you put it in the right slot..i uploaded my pic to something else..and it didnt work.

Naturaltalnt said:
Lol I was just kidding, and I know!!! the 1k pissed me off..i played it like 3 times after that..getting 20k, 25k, and 19k....seriouslly bad luck much?

O and I cant see ur avatar, make sure you put it in the right slot..i uploaded my pic to something else..and it didnt work.

Blech, Profile Picture and Avatar are not the same thing, lol.

And woot, I snatched up the tourney because of that 1k!

Naturaltalnt,

Hats off to you for keeping every on their "A" game.

For those of you that are new to the arcade, if you do happen to get a first position in a posted game may I recommend that you not talk to much smack on your post. I am all for it don't get me wrong. Just Naturaltalnt is sure to try to make you eat those words.

To those that love to talk smack when you take a number one spot, thank you. It gives us the drive to get the #1 spot back and a big smile while doing it.

Love the drive everyone has there. Over taking the spots and the comments they leave are "to the point". Right down to the "d'oh" comment on the snake games.

So Finally to the man that had the idea to post arcade games on this site,

Putting a site up that attracts people that all want to be #1 in an online game and setting a challenge for them to compete in something.......GREAT IDEA!!!!

Keep up the challenges and the tourneys fellas.

Your current King of the Arcades: Bloodbrew

well i was competitive on breakout at first but then natural beat my high score about 15 times so i just gave up :(

Thanks for the crutches comment on the arcade scoreboard Druiddroid. It was just what I needed to beat my old score of 56k in tetris.

49 at hexxagon.

you won't beat that without a 58 :)

also, i created an 8 player tetris tournament. i figure it's probably the most balanced game, perhaps besides hexxagon. may the best 2 bit player win!

Naturaltalnt said:
Sigh, I sure do have great luck with getting into the semi finals then losing...

umm all of the tourneys up till now started with the semi's....

:(

hey a Shamwow commercial just came on, /derail. it can hold 20x it's weight in liquid. and germans make good stuff. for the car. the house. the boat. the RV. and that haircut is badass.

Conrose said:
You ever get 8 of them weird shapes in a row?

they all seem weird when i can't fit ANY of them into the right areas :(

i have gotten like 5 of the straight pieces in a row. don't recall any other weird stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread