@Arcade

i suck at asteriods. how do you beat those spaceships that shoot directly at you :confused:

btw the main reason for this post is to play in arcade :D

they are the most challanging part of the game.

Usually I either just avoid there shots until they disapper....or I do this motion where I go fast while turning and shooting..i make like a half circle while shooting at them, its hard to explain but really useful and cool to watch.

ahahaha

yeah same type of thing happens to me, sometimes the small spaceships will camp my spawn point :(

Ahhh Conrose you MTG whore. I am glad I am not the only one now. Same thing came to mind when I saw that.

**sigh. I have to travel to another state to play like Illinois or Florida. I used to play type 2 now I play home games with my old raiding buddies from wow.

Congrats on your scores btw. I am finding them ummm, let us just say challenging to overtake.

those little spaceships have some of the best UI ive ever seen in a game. They know when ur going to spawn before you do.

Naturaltalnt said:
gratz on the tetris score Blood, looks like some one else will have to challange ya...I can't beat my score of 32k....tetris and moon lander, my 2 worst games : /

Dont give up. I am counting on you to take my score and crush it. That way i can get it back. Just takes practice.

I just need someone to beat the snake score.

I am gonna have to figure another way to play snake. You have to get a really really lucky board on simon. Freaking GF came home and started asking me what I wanted to eat /sigh.

Just give up till you get a good 20 combo. If it starts to get crappy start over. I got alot of doubles and then it just went around in a circle, then back to doubles and picking alot of the same ones. I count out as it goes in the tone that rings. I got stuck a few times had to really think which one it was.

Also On snake the faster you get to the apples the more points you get. I may start trying to work with worm. If you get a non moving apple I see you only get one point.

One last thing. I dont have time tonight to go into it but press either Ctrl or shift in Asteroids. I can not remember which it is due to no capacity left from simon (never doing that again. Not even if I lose first ). Just try and see what happens.

Moonlander will be mine soon also. I just get bored of that also. I am gonna set my red profile on my nostromo N52 controller and see if that helps.

it seems like for me once there's a flower on the edge of the screen it just goes D'OH right after.

I say I am not gonna play simon again. As soon as I posted that first thing I tried was to beat my score. Got a rrrbbbgggggrgg start and I double clicked my 3rd to last red. I think a 25 second Hex maybe in my future also.

Tetris 100k might take a bit.

On space invaders I am trying to eat away the guys before they touch the right wall. I am doing better with that than anything else. If the touch the wall I strafe follow them left. I leave one and pluck UFOs till the last guy gets close. When I do kill him I make sure I am in a good spot to start my strafe right. I know I am not number one but maybe it will help someone else beat #1 ( even if it is the current holder ).

Users who are viewing this thread