Any of you play F2P Diablo?

Is that acc with F2P Barb EU?
Pauldrons of the Skeleton King - Game Guide - Diablo III
Man how nice are those for brawling? That secondary, holy cow.

Lots of fun, LFM people to join. The latency is next to nothing going from US to EU. I was at like 120ms, it wasn't even noticeable. You can ding cap in a few hours. Anything melts for PvE but it sounds like DH, Wizard or Monk are best for PvP. But play what you like!

Pauldrons of the Skeleton King - Game Guide - Diablo III
Man how nice are those for brawling? That secondary, holy cow.

Lots of fun, LFM people to join. The latency is next to nothing going from US to EU. I was at like 120ms, it wasn't even noticeable. You can ding cap in a few hours. Anything melts for PvE but it sounds like DH, Wizard or Monk are best for PvP. But play what you like!

They definetely added a few cool legendaries since I played it the most. Don't have any like this in my legendary tab.

edit: AND THEY ADDED LEGENDARY GLOVES :O http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/item/gloves-of-worship

edit2: and new legendary legs: Gain an aura of death that deals 750–1000% of your Life per Second as Physical damage to enemies within 16 yards. You no longer regenerate Life. Hoooly Shit

Also LFMing more to join me and Tacticz in PvPing and PvEing in D3

Last edited by a moderator:
They definetely added a few cool legendaries since I played it the most. Don't have any like this in my legendary tab.

edit: AND THEY ADDED LEGENDARY GLOVES :O Gloves of Worship - Game Guide - Diablo III

edit2: and new legendary legs: Gain an aura of death that deals 750–1000% of your Life per Second as Physical damage to enemies within 16 yards. You no longer regenerate Life. Hoooly Shit

Also LFMing more to join me and Tacticz in PvPing and PvEing in D3
Are you sure that you can access the items you mentioned on a f2p account?

They are rewards from act 2 and act 5 bounty caches, respectively.

The best thing might be to craft things and reforge until you get the level reduction one. Its a roll from 1-30 looks like: Reduced level requirement - Forums - Diablo III

So we could equip something that's for a lvl 43... Nearly impossible to get though

Damn that's a break. Gotta try, but I guess level ~ 28 so 15 on the 1-30 scale

edit: sadly, it won't work. Items around level 28 have "required level reduced 2-5", so lowest possible would be 23, and items level 18 (so at -5 reduction it would be our cap, 13) don't have the option to reduce required level at all.

Damn that's a break. Gotta try, but I guess level ~ 28 so 15 on the 1-30 scale

edit: sadly, it won't work. Items around level 28 have "required level reduced 2-5", so lowest possible would be 23, and items level 18 (so at -5 reduction it would be our cap, 13) don't have the option to reduce required level at all.

Where did you see 2-5? Any secondary should have a chance to reduce level requirement.

i just started playing, not f2p though. i just leveled through the story mode, i guess now i'm supposed to redo it on a more difficult setting?
Simply put this game is about grinding gear and up your difficulty level at the level cap.

It looks like you are playing classic D3 till level 60? Then you have only story mode to do the above. The expansion gives more play options and a new act but is basicly the same idea. Collecting paragon levels, legendaries and sets so you can try and play the game on the highest difficulty.

[MENTION=17546]Crystalpall[/MENTION] Shame you are not able to group with a normal player but it seems alot more fun now with the new loot system. Might give it a go, 13 is easilly done :)

Simply put this game is about grinding gear and up your difficulty level at the level cap.

It looks like you are playing classic D3 till level 60? Then you have only story mode to do the above. The expansion gives more play options and a new act but is basicly the same idea. Collecting paragon levels, legendaries and sets so you can try and play the game on the highest difficulty.

[MENTION=17546]Crystalpall[/MENTION] Shame you are not able to group with a normal player but it seems alot more fun now with the new loot system. Might give it a go, 13 is easilly done :)

We need a DH and a Monk main to make all classes game - maybe Skeleton King will be a bit of a challenge on hard 5 Man? PvP definetely would.

Anyone here play Tera Online?

Hashbrowns Zany bushzty

A 4man run tonight? Maybe some PvP?
leotseddap so, gonna join us?
Am only checking this out out of curiosity what can be done compared to normal d3. I do have normal d3 so not sure why I would limit myself :) (doesnt take away that im going to gear a 13 tho but having no torment levels and only hard seems like way to easy, I always start on torment 1 when leveling new chars).

[MENTION=18568]Hashbrowns[/MENTION] [MENTION=9843]Zany[/MENTION] [MENTION=20996]bushzty[/MENTION]

[MENTION=2126]leotseddap[/MENTION] so, gonna join us?
sure im dispo 15h-21h(Paris time) tonight
Btag bushzty#2386

[MENTION=18568]Hashbrowns[/MENTION] [MENTION=9843]Zany[/MENTION] [MENTION=20996]bushzty[/MENTION]

[MENTION=2126]leotseddap[/MENTION] so, gonna join us?

Heck yea I'm down. Just finished up my desktop build, ready to try this thing out. Wouldn't dip below 93 fps last night on ultra. Maybe we can get some recording going tonight.

Also got some new boots... That secondary. 3 leaps before CD is pretty ridiculous.

Crafted 2 really nice mighty weps for lvl 17, trying to get the -4 level requirement. It's going to be a costly endeveor...

Users who are viewing this thread