Any of you play F2P Diablo?

Have the thought of actually paying for a game ever struck your poor polish ass?

Do you have anything constructive to add to this thread? I'd suggest you go do something else.

Also I might be interested in this. I have a 60 barb but I could do the f2p thing. How's barb at 13?

Do you have anything constructive to add to this thread? I'd suggest you go do something else.

Also I might be interested in this. I have a 60 barb but I could do the f2p thing. How's barb at 13?

Constructive? How about paying 10 bucks or whatever this game costs and dont be a cheap ass african immigrant?

Have the thought of actually paying for a game ever struck your poor polish ass?

Mr. "Let's just say I have enough money not to work for the rest of my life", like You once told me, aren't in position to judge the way someone else uses their money.

If You really must know then yes, I have all WoW expansions and I'm often subbed, I also have bought SC2, as well as other games I enjoyed playing such as Risen or Secrets of Grindea.

You edited that post pretty often, but the previous version about my Girlfriend was pretty immature. Think before posting.

Edit: [MENTION=18568]Hashbrowns[/MENTION] Barb's pretty average, and as You know in PvP average=shit. IMO the classes rank Demon Hunter > Wizard > Monk > Barb > Witch Doctor

We can't play Crusader or how it's called and Witch Doctor is... Well absolutely below average, unless there were some patch notes that buffed him significantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. "Let's just say I have enough money not to work for the rest of my life", like You once told me, aren't in position to judge the way someone else uses their money.

If You really must know then yes, I have all WoW expansions and I'm often subbed, I also have bought SC2, as well as other games I enjoyed playing such as Risen or Secrets of Grindea.

You edited that post pretty often, but the previous version about my Girlfriend was pretty immature. Think before posting.

I didnt edit it got deleted because of nazis like [MENTION=5830]Chap[/MENTION]

Don't ban Nodoka. Please. I need someone entertaining to play with.

Edit: [MENTION=18568]Hashbrowns[/MENTION] Barb's pretty average, and as You know in PvP average=shit. IMO the classes rank Demon Hunter > Wizard > Monk > Barb > Witch Doctor

We can't play Crusader or how it's called and Witch Doctor is... Well absolutely below average, unless there were some patch notes that buffed him significantly.

Man I still want to play barb... Haha
Are you EU? Can we meet if I'm US?

KPPySnP.png

Crystalpall#2709

Looking for PvP partners, EU

Are trials even able to mog and enchant? Without enchanting it would feel like a crappy grind to get suitable gear?

We couldn't until some ninja update when we can. All legendaries except gloves, max lvl 13, story cap skeleton king, no bounties/ rifts, ability to PvP, no crusader (yet), and we can enchant and mog now.

Plus super rarily we can get the weird gold goblins, I had the pleasure to explore whimsy shire (pony world) as f2p because one of the goblins leaves a portal there.

Ah I see, just wanted to see if trials got that miracle update also like classic D3.

You know you probably could make a very powerfull twink thinking about it with enchanting reduced level requierment and get boosted higher torment level gear or something? or arent trials able to adjust torment level? and what about being in a group with a normal player? Crystalpall

Also saw something about just able to brawl 1v1?

Ah I see, just wanted to see if trials got that miracle update also like classic D3.

You know you probably could make a very powerfull twink thinking about it with enchanting reduced level requierment and get boosted higher torment level gear or something? or arent trials able to adjust torment level? and what about being in a group with a normal player? Crystalpall

Also saw something about just able to brawl 1v1?

Max difficulty is Hard when solo playing, maybe drops will be better if games are 5 Man? Dont know. Also dont know about brawls just 1v1, back in 2014 I used to do 1v2s

Edit: and f2ps can only group with other f2ps in D3

Kratos - Community - Diablo III

Got a nice sword first go at Skeleton King. Is PvE challenging at all, cause I'm just dropping everything right now in Hard mode. Miss not having Whirlwing but Overpower 1 hits and Cleave with a 2her is pretty nasty.
Do you guys primarily PvP? I might switch to Demon Hunter if so.

Oh also, how do drops work? Like if a legendary drops does it just scale to the level you are? So take this sword, had I been 13 would it have been a level 13 sword? Or are there specific legendaries that have a level range?

Edit: LOL ok rend just 2 hit a rare pack. 1100% wep damage is no joke...
[MENTION=17546]Crystalpall[/MENTION]

They added a ton of fun secondaries I see. I like your Town Portal one. This belt one I got it just nuts too...

Kratos - Community - Diablo III

Got a nice sword first go at Skeleton King. Is PvE challenging at all, cause I'm just dropping everything right now in Hard mode. Miss not having Whirlwing but Overpower 1 hits and Cleave with a 2her is pretty nasty.
Do you guys primarily PvP? I might switch to Demon Hunter if so.

Oh also, how do drops work? Like if a legendary drops does it just scale to the level you are? So take this sword, had I been 13 would it have been a level 13 sword? Or are there specific legendaries that have a level range?

Edit: LOL ok rend just 2 hit a rare pack. 1100% wep damage is no joke...
[MENTION=17546]Crystalpall[/MENTION]

They added a ton of fun secondaries I see. I like your Town Portal one. This belt one I got it just nuts too...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/sword-2h/#type=legendary

There are just legendary swords in F2P and both req lvl 8. Statistics are rolled in the same way wether You got it on lvl 8 or 13. It's just random. From what it seems Faithful Memory > Zweihander because of the damage, and they both have the same random possibilities.

Save up Your gold until You get a near perf legendary gear (or yellow gloves) to reroll the lowest stats or change up the secondary effect. For example I am in process of perfecting up my farming gear and I reroll every "+x exp from monsters" to 9-10% additional gold from monsters.

Actually almost no one ever plays multiplayer in f2p d3 so 99% of the time it's PvE to get best possible gear or achievements, until You find sparring partners on TI to have some PvP fun.

Swords - Game Guide - Diablo III

There are just legendary swords in F2P and both req lvl 8. Statistics are rolled in the same way wether You got it on lvl 8 or 13. It's just random. From what it seems Faithful Memory > Zweihander because of the damage, and they both have the same random possibilities.

Save up Your gold until You get a near perf legendary gear (or yellow gloves) to reroll the lowest stats or change up the secondary effect. For example I am in process of perfecting up my farming gear and I reroll every "+x exp from monsters" to 9-10% additional gold from monsters.

Actually almost no one ever plays multiplayer in f2p d3 so 99% of the time it's PvE to get best possible gear or achievements, until You find sparring partners on TI to have some PvP fun.

Nice, add me and we'll duel.

I'm going to try and get Fjord Cutter - Game Guide - Diablo III x2 so i can play frenzy barb. The belt I have (not updated yet) grants all the runes from frenzy... So I'm just dragging frost and fire around hauling ass. Its pretty nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread