An actual, honest-to-god, F2P leaderboard

I've never payed much attention to f2p information and it's being hell trying to find out with the search... how do you create a completely independent f2p? Is that creating a second, separate bnet account? Like with a different email? I dont even remember how that works, never messed with bnet since it started.

Yes, you're best off just making a whole new bnet account

I've never payed much attention to f2p information and it's being hell trying to find out with the search... how do you create a completely independent f2p? Is that creating a second, separate bnet account? Like with a different email? I dont even remember how that works, never messed with bnet since it started.
Yup, new email, new bnet account

SOMEONE better pass me! Being #1 in anything is too much pressure.

upload_2022-1-15_17-13-55.png

Checkmate

Ok, cool. Will do. Good thing I checked into this, my authentictor battery is basically dead LOL.... that's how little much attention I pay. Could have been a headache, got it to work enough to swap to the app. Thanks!
New email new account is the best way to do it. Nothing feels better than a fresh account going into a free trial. I kind of miss it :(

Too late, the war has already started
The real question is: Have you READ every single quest you've completed? Because I have :)

No, but I have read the current leaderboard.
I was 1100 fishing casts in when I read this (still no Great Sea Ray, sad) and it reminded me that I never finished my artifact quests! Thanks :)
Are Horde-only quests also counted on this chart? If so, that should make it super easy to blow past me and be #1 forever.
upload_2022-1-15_23-38-15.png

Last edited:
I was 1100 fishing casts in when I read this (still no Great Sea Ray, sad) and it reminded me that I never finished my artifact quests! Thanks :)
Are Horde-only quests also counted on this chart? If so, that should make it super easy to blow past me and be #1 forever.
View attachment 20595

Pretty sure quests are char specific for this? So don't think I will be able to do horde quests

And like @Kaxle said, I won that tabard in a giveaway

Users who are viewing this thread