An actual, honest-to-god, F2P leaderboard

cele has more achieve points then my main account does lol. yeah my f2p stands no chance against you juggernauts.

Ahh okidoke i logged in and did this should be alright now,
Had it the other way for something else today lol, my bad!

Nah bnet been down months now.
Linked purely for transmog,
well that's the point, no linked F2Ps. just pure F2Ps.
since we're pushing the F2P accounts to their limits with the scores on the website, having it under the same B.net as your SL account defeats the purpose.

well that's the point, no linked F2Ps. just pure F2Ps.
since we're pushing the F2P accounts to their limits with the scores on the website, having it under the same B.net as your SL account defeats the purpose.
Fair enough remove my entry then hehe, u know the button that makes it only on that char i had pushed earlier. Ya one char on that account. So it was right originally i guess, lol, ttfn

SOMEONE better pass me! Being #1 in anything is too much pressure.

I mean if you really want to know what quests you can do to stay #1 I use wowhead / dataforazeroth and some addons like quest completist / wholly.

But I think wowhead has done it really nicely here
(my vet war)
84d158b91a064eb07997dc9d59d13e16.png

Ofc there are quests like pet battles / world quests etc that you cant do as f2p but I am pretty sure you can filter them out somehow. Personally I want to do all quests possible as lvl 20.

Good luck questing everyone!

Thanks to @Nocontest and @Carve for sharing this ground breaking news with the bracket. You can see the energy and excitement from people within their post. This has shed new light in a time maybe when a person has given up on the bracket, now you can approach it from different angles and go after categories you're interested in and not worry about HK's.

Users who are viewing this thread