Alpha testing Legion

A new thing on the Alpha is that you can mog your loom head and shoulders now like I did with the mail ones on my 19 hunter. There is also a downside to mogging and that is that I wasn't able to mog any leather gear on the same hunter. Was not able to mog gloves of the fang and leggings of the fang. Not sure if this is the same on live but I never noticed.
It is not on live, but is also not new to the alpha, has been like this since the start of the alpha

It is not on live, but is also not new to the alpha, has been like this since the start of the alpha
Ik but it will be new compared to live. Atleast I am trying to give some info about changes I notice. Not seen you do any of that though. Just being a smartazz forum troll.

Also maby mogged inferno robes on leather/mail/plate wearers might be a gf'd thing on a gf'd item? or what :p

Anyway now you are here, have you tried wargames yet? do they work?

Last edited:
I covered everything you seem to have covered in a month in this thread in a day on stream

No wargames do not work
Thats not bringing it to the masses. Who the <flowers and sunshine> even wants to watch such a guy on a stream. Never seen you stream or even have seen a link to a stream with you in it here on XPOff. You think really high of yourself dont you, get of your horse kid.

On top of that you are 2 faced like hell. Begging me to help you out on the Alpha with your wargames. I was there for you, wanting to help and you just left me there without saying anything and just look how you react here all big boyish on the forums. I also remember you licking my behind for not wanting to sell gf'd items to you which I actually did which I shouldnt have done... I even made a friendly special price for you. God you are 2 faced scum man.

But keep on going brother, you will soon notice that some things will not go like you want them to go. Just like running flags with 1,9k hp which was the only thing you could think of at that time, you are not that smart big boy wonder.

Last edited:
We would be trying to make monkeys smart in planet of the apes 19/20 chance is a fail and the 1 that makes it turns their back on you and try's and become better than you the thing is that the new people in the merged bracket don't want to learn but instead sabotage the games, the brackets for them is nothing but a joke to them because they don't not understand our concept of it. We will try and teach and recruit but end up with nothing. All we are doing is telling them is that our bracket is a legit thing but whether or not most of them will laugh it off. You see someone like Lenny or Pizza going for flag but some random pleb picks it up and when you tell him to pass he says YOUR the noob and let him carry you and he thinks going tunn while their FC is coming up tunn with half their team and he gets raped in tunn game over. Now imagine that disappointment and how it could have been prevented would if that is every game? What would you do if a pleb endgame pro disc glad rolls into a bg and links his glad, you think he's gonna heal you but in mid he says he only dps and that's your only healer? Then what you give up ? When more people like that enter the bracket less tinks will be in bgs resulting as if you are playing xpon bracket by yourself and you have to carry the team . Since gear and experience is what seperates us and the xpon since gear is gone and they ignore our experience then what? They think they are better than some r1 tink that's been playing in bracket for years . I understand you think they can adapt to our bracket but that's like sending a f2p who never played past 20 to endgame in glad level arenas shit gets rlly fucked up people get shit talked. Imo merging would lower the skill in the bracket
Gokku can I ask u something? Ur very first bg, did u play like a rank 1 multi-glad? U never got ur L-plates, u went straight to driving a Formula One right?
How are the newer players, those less skilled going to learn unless they have good players to learn from?

Gokku can I ask u something? Ur very first bg, did u play like a rank 1 multi-glad? U never got ur L-plates, u went straight to driving a Formula One right?
How are the newer players, those less skilled going to learn unless they have good players to learn from?
He was already pro when he started playing late vanilla with the age of 7/8. Some people are just that good.

He fell out of the womb with a keyboard and mouse inhand ready to play wow and its all he has done since, hes the best player in the world i believe.

A new thing on the Alpha is that you can mog your loom head and shoulders now like I did with the mail ones on my 19 hunter. There is also a downside to mogging and that is that I wasn't able to mog any leather gear on the same hunter. Was not able to mog gloves of the fang and leggings of the fang. Not sure if this is the same on live but I never noticed.
Did they removed tmog nps? for example if i got leather leggings on hunter can i no longer tmog it to other leather?
Whats up with: "you can tmog it if you can wear it"?

Thats not bringing it to the masses. Who the <flowers and sunshine> even wants to watch such a guy on a stream. Never seen you stream or even have seen a link to a stream with you in it here on XPOff. You think really high of yourself dont you, get of your horse kid.

On top of that you are 2 faced like hell. Begging me to help you out on the Alpha with your wargames. I was there for you, wanting to help and you just left me there without saying anything and just look how you react here all big boyish on the forums. I also remember you licking my behind for not wanting to sell gf'd items to you which I actually did which I shouldnt have done... I even made a friendly special price for you. God you are 2 faced scum man.

But keep on going brother, you will soon notice that some things will not go like you want them to go. Just like running flags with 1,9k hp which was the only thing you could think of at that time, you are not that smart big boy wonder.
Thanks for actually making me laugh

What items lol

Users who are viewing this thread