Alliance

Sorry, I will correct it:
If you are not from Europe, why are you talking with such an interesting accent, which I am not familiar with from Europe, but I know is present in the United States of America?

yo ídc here kinda odd u didnt remember me son eu played my rogue ídontcare at l10 durin wotlk lvled to 19 in cata and played it durin the whole expansion eu
he is lvl 20 now and i play ma monk

PS: im from europe, straight outta holland + im not an old fart im an 18 yer old dutch nigga outta the cut ya know wut im sayin eu?

I would just imagine myself having different interests at that age, but who knows...
well, people like myself and other 22+ grew up playing video games. amazing video games.

u grew up playing CoD lol

well, people like myself and other 22+ grew up playing video games. amazing video games.

u grew up playing CoD lol
Crash Bandicoot <3

Which I thought was fantastic, but I bet when I get older I will think that the younger generation's videogames are badddd.
But I doesn't see how that changes anyhting that you grew up with great videogames :)

i cant help but feel this thread has turnt from que more alliance to carebears vs the world.

im 16 and i would outplay all of u on every game and irl

How ´bout Monkey Island 1 and 2? Or maybe Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis? (Any1 ever completed that game? Don think I ever got out of Atlantis..) Thoose where the days of truly entertaining video games though :)

by "handle" I guess you're refering to jerking off? so you can't jerk off, damn mejt I hope you get laid a lot
tumblr_m643wzsOwn1rpdtxz.gif

Well since this is the internet and I can be anyone I like to be, then yes. I do get laid. A lot. All the time actually

Users who are viewing this thread