All the threads are gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone just calm da buck down! Nothing is set in stone and we're trying new things out. I'll talk to Ink about giving you guys your own section.

Sorry. Just saw some of the posts and thought you were gonna just thrown all the 20-24's together in one forum and say 'Play nice.'.

I appreciate the work you guys do and know you're working hard to make both the F2P and 24's forum work perfectly.
<

TI has effectively shown that it supports 24s over F2Ps, by giving the 24s their own, prominent section of the forums, while relegating the F2P players to a ghetto hidden away at the bottom.

Looks like I should postpone work on the addons to start work on f2pwowhelp.com.

TI has effectively shown that it supports 24s over F2Ps, by giving the 24s their own, prominent section of the forums, while relegating the F2P players to a ghetto hidden away at the bottom.

Looks like I should postpone work on the addons to start work on f2pwowhelp.com.

Will F2Ps have their own forum?
<

Seriously? More trolling? Goodbye Twinkinfo. You guys shouldn't support level 24 farmers in the first place. 20s are what the bracket is running on and the 24s just abuse the situation when there wasn't even any future for that level of twinking. This is a sad day. Bye.

Give me a break.....guess what....you are not special.....you have no more right to play than 24's. This reeks of the same stupid elitism that use to be rank 60 and 70.

Everyone just calm da buck down! Nothing is set in stone and we're trying new things out. I'll talk to Ink about giving you guys your own section.

We have an awesome community. Be sad if we have to go off to create our own forums somewhere else.
<

BTW: Shouldn't is be Calm the "duck" down?

Grr...

Drayner said:

That word alone is a great enough reason to quit.

Despite your dictator bullshit, I thoroughly enjoyed what you had done with the site as a whole and I enjoyed the way the site looked when I first visited. So thank you for making the first time I visited TI a welcoming one.

Drayner said:
This thread exemplifies one of the biggest reasons I am glad that I don't work here anymore. People don't appreciate shit. Wah wah wah wah wah... all I hear is wah. Fuck ya'll.

Drayner, STFU. You are one of the biggest TROLLS on the forums. You probably got fired.

Drayner, STFU. You are one of the biggest TROLLS on the forums. You probably got fired.

He owned the site moron. He was not being paid.

Drayner said:
This thread exemplifies one of the biggest reasons I am glad that I don't work here anymore. People don't appreciate shit. Wah wah wah wah wah... all I hear is wah. Fuck ya'll.

Drayner, I understand how much work goes into running a busy forum, but making an active community disappear in the middle of the night without any explanation is kind of asking for it. Would it have been too much trouble to make a thread saying, 'Hey, just to let you all know where deleting everything on this forum and splitting everything up or merging or whatever...'?

Keeping your users completely in the dark usually leads to negative assumptions.

Also, I never understood why a twink forum would have brackets? There's no 21, 22 or 23 twinks. Make a 24 Twink Forum, F2P Twink Forum, 19 Twink Forum, etc...

The problem with grouping 20s and 24s in the same forum is that either side resents the other. It would lead to flaming and it would make relevant information more difficult to find for those looking for it. Also, FYI all the F2P threads still exist and we'll make sure they're in the correct section when we've sorted everything out.

Also, I never understood why a twink forum would have brackets? There's no 21, 22 or 23 twinks. Make a 24 Twink Forum, F2P Twink Forum, 19 Twink Forum, etc...

You haven't heard of my old 14 that never died to a 19, have you (pre-Cata)?
<

The problem with grouping 20s and 24s in the same forum is that either side resents the other. It would lead to flaming and it would make relevant information more difficult to find for those looking for it.

^This. It wouldn't be a problem if this forum was filled with flaming, and I mean really massive flaming, even more worse than the private server section had. However if we separate them most of it will stop by itself.

Drayner said:
70s resent 74s and we're group together and get along just fine.

It's not the same, the difference is much greater when it's p2p and f2p.

People are reacting normally to the situation at hand.

How would you react if you just got done doing a 2-3 month project for school, and it all magically got deleted and you had to start all over?

You'd be pretty pissed, which is why people are upset.

Drayner said:
70s resent 74s and we're group together and get along just fine.

Yes, but in the 20-24s both feel that they have a higher right to be there and the other does not. The 70s generally accept these things since the choice is be good in Bgs, or do rated arena. It doesn't help that there are several vocal antagonists flitting about the F2P section.

I understand the frustration of having gone from having your own forum to being lumped into a forum with 24s, but every other bracket on the site has already been operating like you now are (well will be once we figure out the bug). It sucks having preferential treatment and then feel like it got taken away but once you let some time pass you'll see this was the most logical way of organizing things.

Couple of things I want to assure you:

• Someone claimed this happened in the middle of the night with no warning...If you thought we gave no warning you just didn't read. We've been saying for nearly a month that change was coming in this area.
  • Some have claimed that this move is a pro-24 move but let me assure you that I myself have fought for F2P players on multiple occasions in the 20 vs 24 argument (go ahead and search) so I/we are not trying to screw over F2P players. This move is simply a pro-logic decision and not to be read into as a pro-any-one-demographic decision.
  • We will ensure as the staff that everyone is playing fair and please feel free to use the report feature if you feel that 24s (or if fellow 20s) are flaming or trolling.
  • We have given F2P their own section (which may get moved so it's easier to find) for you to discuss things that only apply to F2P (gearing, achievements, etc.). In this section we will have a zero tolerance towards 24s, 19s, or whoever trolling/flaming.
  • Threads will be moved to appropriate areas so that you will be able to pick up your discussions where you left off soon.

-Ink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread