All the threads are gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old F2P forum has been renamed to the 20-24 section. If you wish to discuss things that only pertain to F2P (no matter the bracket), this is the place.

-Ink

How about renaming it 20-24 (not F2P), seeing as the first thing new F2P players are going to see with the curent layout is the 20-24 section, and they'll end up posting in there when we won't be putting any guides for them in there.

We've spent a lot of time discussing and thinking about it and this is what has been decided. Give it a few days...I think you will like it better this way.

-Ink

heres to hoping 24s wont find this section and wont troll it

We've spent a lot of time discussing and thinking about it and this is what has been decided. Give it a few days...I think you will like it better this way.

-Ink

Seriously? More trolling? Goodbye Twinkinfo. You guys shouldn't support level 24 farmers in the first place. 20s are what the bracket is running on and the 24s just abuse the situation when there wasn't even any future for that level of twinking. This is a sad day. Bye.

-Ink

Can you at least move the important threads over here? Guides and such...

@Inkobah

I am in no way trying to offend you or tell you how to do what you've been doing for quite some time, but you fail to see the point in this case.. we're not discussing whether this move was a right choice or not, we all agree it is. The thing is, our board has lost all of the f2p information we had been compiling for so long! Its just a big hit to the F2P community

It would be much more efficient to just rename the two boards right now in order to fix stuff. 99% of the posts in 20-24 are F2P related and the other 1% is 24 spam that does indeed belong there.

If you think about this really, its the 20-24 board thats new, it would be best if they got a blank board to start working on in the first place, we've been through this before!

@Inkobah

I am in no way trying to offend you or tell you how to do what you've been doing for quite some time, but you fail to see the point in this case.. we're not discussing whether this move was a right choice or not, we all agree it is. The thing is, our board has lost all of the f2p information we had been compiling for so long! Its just a big hit to the F2P community

It would be much more efficient to just rename the two boards right now in order to fix stuff. 99% of the posts in 20-24 are F2P related and the other 1% is 24 spam that does indeed belong there.

If you think about this really, its the 20-24 board thats new, it would be best if they got a blank board to start working on in the first place, we've been through this before!

This. Please rename the 20-24 section the Free to Play section, instead of making it a subsection of Alternate Twinking, and make 20-24 a subsection of the 20-29 bracket, like 10-14. That makes far more sense than basically removing all the information we've had and throwing it to the 24 trolls, and then forcing us to start over. It's a bit ridiculous in it's current state and most people won't even see this section, much less think about posting.

I'll keep posting in the 20-24 section for now.

@Inkobah

I second this. Not only are 99% of the posts from the old forum specific to F2P accounts, but on top of that, by having all that old F2P information in that forum. momentum says that any new F2P players that come here are going to think that that is the right forum to post in, and not look all the way down here at the bottom for the right forum.

And speaking of which, I have a problem with our being relegated to a sub-forum of an underused forum way down on the bottom of the main page. We use macros in battlegrounds to promote your site, and I feel like we're getting the short shrift here. We are the largest, most cohesive community on this forum, and I feel we deserve to have our own, main forum, stuck right in between the 14-19 and the 20-24. This just makes me feel like we're the red-headed stepchild.

Agreeing with everyone here. F2P twinking should be up higher and either replace the 20-24 ( and make them a sub-section of 20 - 29 ) or move our posts here but move us up between 14-19 and 20-24.

Agree to everything above and F2P twinking shouldn't be at a random place, these changes made can increase 24 twinking - which isn't accepted by most of the people here at TI. Also not a smart move by the mods cause it is one of the biggest thing here, I would say bigger than 19 twinking forum.

Solution:

F2P twinking should be up higher and either replace the 20-24 ( and make them a sub-section of 20 - 29 ) or move our posts here but move us up between 14-19 and 20-24.

At the moment, the 20-24 bracket is the largest bracket alive atm. It's much larger than the 19 bracket/70 bracket(even though not as well-known).

Honestly a lot of the changes that were made are hurting F2Ps. IE:

Removing all our threads.

Putting us in the "alternative twinking" section.

Giving 24s their own thread.

We will see what happens. I have played a few twink brackets over the years, and the f2p20 is the most active one I have seen. I like that f2p has been pulled outside of the 20-29 (or 20-24), but it is a shame to move an active group to a hard-to-find subcategory at the bottom of the bracket lists.

This is upsetting. So the solution to the harassment problem is to throw us all together? This makes me sad. If F2P doesn't get their own forums and we're forced to share a forum with the 24's I'm afraid I'll be leaving...
<

Everyone just calm da buck down! Nothing is set in stone and we're trying new things out. I'll talk to Ink about giving you guys your own section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread