ALL MoP GEAR (new items and granfathered) - By Jarex

Unfortunately. The quest Insane Druids doesn't excist anymore, or atleast not for level 19's. I just checked over there with my Paladin. The guy only gave another lame quest. I did that one and then he was out of quests. Quite a bummer.

Thaos said:
Unfortunately. The quest Insane Druids doesn't excist anymore, or atleast not for level 19's. I just checked over there with my Paladin. The guy only gave another lame quest. I did that one and then he was out of quests. Quite a bummer.

Seeing as I completed it yesterday on my 19 warrior I'd say you're wrong

notoriousthf said:
Does Cleansing the Caverns exist? If so, is there a starting quest, or is it single?

NOTE: (Unconfirmed) If you did a quest like this one before update, it may not appear.

I did it right after the patch on my druid & shammy, there isn't a pre-quest it's just obtainable right after you enter the instance.

Note: Haven't done it pre-patch

Johneffer said:
Keeshan's bandana info please =( 18 arcane 18 fire

Do pretty much all quest in redridge doesn't know exavt which but it can't take more than an hour(maybe 2) and i'll promise you it will be fun.

Probably on of the funnier questing zones so many fun quest like when you have a legion of soliders or a giant dumb giant(or troll or wtf he is) ;)

Twinkypriest said:
Do pretty much all quest in redridge doesn't know exavt which but it can't take more than an hour(maybe 2) and i'll promise you it will be fun.

Probably on of the funnier questing zones so many fun quest like when you have a legion of soliders or a giant dumb giant(or troll or wtf he is) ;)

Crap... i just spent 2 hours doing them. got it tho.

Does anyone know what the best holy paladin bracers are and a list of how and where to get them?

I'd say [Uninsured Bracers] are the best bracers for a Hpala (they're only obtainable for hordies though), and I think the starting quest is Take it up with Tony

Marystus said:
Yes. Chain starts in Warsong Lumber Mill, took me 15 mins maybe?

What is the name of the first quest in the chain? And where the hell is Warsong Lumber Mill...? Did you mean Warsong Lumber Camp?

EDIT: I can confirm Emil's Brand is obtainable. You've just got to do some quests at the north entrance to Warsong Lumber Mill, which will eventually lead you to Gaivan Shadwalker, which gives you the Insane Druids quest.

Users who are viewing this thread