ALL MoP GEAR (new items and granfathered) - By Jarex

Xposure said:
What is the name of the first quest in the chain? And where the hell is Warsong Lumber Mill...? Did you mean Warsong Lumber Camp?

EDIT: I can confirm Emil's Brand is obtainable. You've just got to do some quests at the north entrance to Warsong Lumber Mill, which will eventually lead you to Gaivan Shadwalker, which gives you the Insane Druids quest.

Can you recall which quests those were?

notoriousthf said:
Can you recall which quests those were?

I have also finished this quest now and thus, I can confirm that it excists.

The first quest to pick up is Reclaiming Fellfire Hill, which is given by Gnarl at Warsong Lumber Camp.

After that there are two other quests from him and then he sens you to Gaivan Shadewalker. He gives you the quest and hey, presto!

(this is Alliance, by the way)

Okay, here goes:

Agents of Destruction

Explosives Shredding

Destroy the Legion

Demon Duty

Closure is Only Natural

The Shadewalker

...I think that was all.

EDIT: I probably did more than I needed to. Listen to the guy above. I actually can't find a good use for the sword though, because it's too fast. If you've got any suggestions for what to use it for, let us know!

Xposure said:
Okay, here goes:

Agents of Destruction

Explosives Shredding

Destroy the Legion

Demon Duty

Closure is Only Natural

The Shadewalker

...I think that was all.

EDIT: I probably did more than I needed to. Listen to the guy above. I actually can't find a good use for the sword though, because it's too fast. If you've got any suggestions for what to use it for, let us know!

Lolrets like me, and arms warriors.

It beats the smite's hammer that I have by a longshot now.

Uploaded another quest I found for pending existence, for both factions - The Defias Kingpin.

Updating: I will be adding level requirements for these quests later, and separating those for 10-14 and 15-19, so players will not have to search too hard for certain items.

EDIT: I also stumbled upon the alliance version of Sweet, Merciless Revenge - Quest - World of Warcraft, which is Fury of the Pack - Quest - World of Warcraft.

I've currently assumed starting point : Sniffing Them Out - Quest - World of Warcraft

Vincent said:
the whole quest chain in northern barrens/ashenvale - H

Find Gorat!

Final Report

To Dinah, at Once!

Gorat's Vengeance

Got Wood?

Management Material

Needs a Little Lubrication

Crisis at Splintertree

To the Rescue!

Blood of the Weak

Playing With Felfire

(optional +Pierce Their Heart! - [item]Scrupleless Bracers[/item])

Tell No One!

Dirty Deeds

Rain of Destruction - [item]Impish Blade[/item][item]Accursed Mace[/item][item]Durak's Wand[/item][item]Band of Foul Strength[/item]

All Apologies

Dread Head Redemption - [item]Unbountied Cloak[/item][item]Garrosh's Pardon[/item][item]Bow of Ire[/item]

Thanks for putting this together I am going to do this this afternoon.

What are the pre-reqs in order to be able to talk to Master Apothecary Lydon to begin the quest chain starting with "Protocol"?

I did all the quests I could find at Southpoint Gate and the Sludge Fields , so I'm pretty confused as to why I can't begin Protocol.

Darklumiya said:
What are the pre-reqs in order to be able to talk to Master Apothecary Lydon to begin the quest chain starting with "Protocol"?

I did all the quests I could find at Southpoint Gate and the Sludge Fields , so I'm pretty confused as to why I can't begin Protocol.

There's a chain in the second post that's working, Ive done it that way on like 3 characters, good luck

I have a WANTED: Chok'sul in my quest log - leftover from pre-patch. So my assumption is that the quest indeed still exist. I will double-check when I'm on, post rewards and will try to complete it to confirm. (Sorry if this was already reported, front page still notes "pending existence").

Users who are viewing this thread