ALL MoP GEAR (new items and granfathered) - By Jarex

Noooo

Found a few more GFd items but im on phone so cant make links but if u wanna add em.

Ghostly Mantle
Blackened Defias Boots
Girdle of the Blindwatcher
Engineers Cloak
Skull Band (or Ring)
Cant remember the name but there was a chest from stonetalon with stats similar to defias.

Found a few more GFd items but im on phone so cant make links but if u wanna add em.

Ghostly Mantle
Blackened Defias Boots
Girdle of the Blindwatcher
Engineers Cloak
Skull Band (or Ring)
Cant remember the name but there was a chest from stonetalon with stats similar to defias.

This is how young I am at 19s. I've never heard of those except for the girdle and boots.
As for ring, do you mean Band of the Skull Crusher or Skull Ring?

The Deadmines has finally been updated. I only need to work on Ragefire Chasm now to finish all dungeon loot.
Speaking of which, I'm seeing in the comments that the rewards for The Dark Shaman are not available for horde, can anyone confirm?

Also, I will be adding a section for World Drops, Useful crafted gear, and available satchel loot.

Any help with updating those is much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I was fooling around on my p2p account and I found a 19 rogue I had started with Seal of Wrynn. I figured it's a gf item, so I could post here. Is this item highly desired anymore?

I apologize for the late reply.
It's decent, but there are better rings out there now. Ello's band and the argas ring.

So I finally got to updating RFC, and now I'll be creating tables for the boss/trash drop loot to keep it more organized.
Please be patient as I won't be able to do it all at once due to my work schedule.

Also, as I always mention, do inform of any mistakes or additional information.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread