<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
TL won! Congratulations to them, well played. Very close games, well played both team. And I think first time TL ever tied? Anyways, keep it calm in here, no flaming, no bashing. AAO lost, TL won. Rematch some time maybe? :)

gg wp was fun games!

I'm sorry it was for your Rdruid only.

Doesnt make it better. They gave you 3 good and even games. Ondura and Ihazbankz gave the right reaction for this evening. You failed.
And i wasnt playing cause im not at home atm, but when sputnick want to play more in the nexts weeks and still want me for his team, i will be there...

Was good games and some of them pretty tight I would say, congratulations to TL for the win!

WP

Posting screens for any1 that is interested.

1st game
8alyIwX.png

2nd game -
tMe6eCC.png

3rd game -
8qQRlpG.png

4th game -
U3iR2IP.png

I edited his post. As I said, no insulting, that goes for you too Ridwane.

apparently using irl names is now infractionable (is that even a word o_O). can i hand em out to the mods? :p

Doesnt make it better. They gave you 3 good and even games. Ondura and Ihazbankz gave the right reaction for this evening. You failed.
And i wasnt playing cause im not at home atm, but when sputnick want to play more in the nexts weeks and still want me for his team, i will be there...

Good to know. But that's not the answer i'm waiting, [MENTION=4850]Sputnick[/MENTION] bet with us 100 k i was wondering what's happen ?

Posting screens for any1 that is interested.

1st game
8alyIwX.png

2nd game -
tMe6eCC.png

3rd game -
8qQRlpG.png

4th game -
U3iR2IP.png

as anyone else noticed these are the same teams that play every evening anyway?

Could anyone of you TL member ask arkant how he got that agility enchant on his bracers? Didnt work for me somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread