<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone of you TL member ask arkant how he got that agility enchant on his bracers? Didnt work for me somehow?

7 agi bracers, not 8(the bugged one)

Could anyone of you TL member ask arkant how he got that agility enchant on his bracers? Didnt work for me somehow?

I crafted it for him. And i'm sure you can contact it via PM, jk banned.

Was a good game i want to make a special thanks to some opponents [MENTION=13375]Trollguden[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16713]Whatgoesup[/MENTION] was fun to play against you guys.
[MENTION=13375]Trollguden[/MENTION] your MW is sick btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people are waiting for me to come here and justify myself or put up a persona. Not going to happen.

First of all, congratulations to my team, I'm proud of you all. All we need to do is get some more experience now as a team, and since we know this will work, lets make future matches as a whole (all in the guild) next time. I'm amazed at how well you guys performed, even if it was our first time working together. Congratz.

As for TL, congratulations. Was your first serious matches in Europe.

The show must go on.

I think people are waiting for me to come here and justify myself or put up a persona. Not going to happen.

First of all, congratulations to my team, I'm proud of you all. All we need to do is get some more experience now as a team, and since we know this will work, lets make future matches as a whole (all in the guild) next time. I'm amazed at how well you guys performed, even if it was our first time working together. Congratz.

As for TL, congratulations. Was your first serious matches in Europe.

The show must go on.
Will u pay the golds?

I crafted it for him. And i'm sure you can contact it via PM, jk banned.

Was a good game i want to make a special thanks to some opponents [MENTION=13375]Trollguden[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16713]Whatgoesup[/MENTION] was fun to play against you guys.
[MENTION=13375]Trollguden[/MENTION] your MW is sick btw.

Haha thx, I really had a blast. Thx for some really fun games even if we lost. Was long time ago I had this much fun. Will upload my point of view tomarrow I hope. :)

Anyone looking for a good laugh go to 5.48 in game 1 - Hajimah pwner.

Will u pay the golds?

Doesn't concern you.

I will pay 10g everyday, since we didn't discuss any terms of payment. Any problems with that, TL?

top of charts doesnt mean best

Doesn't concern you.

I will pay 10g everyday, since we didn't discuss any terms of payment. Any problems with that, TL?

Wait what ?! Why did you bet with us if you don't have the 100 k instantly... I f*cking keep my golds to pay my debt if we will loose and now the guy who told me he's gonna sold Hotshot pilots just sell it cuz i take too long... And you are saying that ?! WTF no balls...

best at healing/damaging the most.

I see you take into consideration he is in the team that got pressurised even with 1 more DPS.

top of charts doesnt mean best

This.

Correction Ondura MVP Arcane Torrent + best clicks EU.
Best DPS yeah for sure Vianco.

Very entertaining to watch. Congrats to TL.

I still don't know who you are but thanks anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, props to Stubs; his healing is always nothing short of being top-notch. Also, TL had an interesting way of playing the game. I think we should all take notes.

Gg to both guilds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread