<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doesn't have a nice, or even civil word to say to anyone outside his circle of friends.
I'm his friend. I can see plenty of positive qualities. I'm sorry you can't, but that says more about you than about him.

all i'm seeing is confirmation.

Hello ? I'm Irish I learn Irish in school we don't speak it because when the British came over and killed all of us we were forced to speak English

Pwn

but it's actually called gaelic.

-an naomh.

Mate that's Galician which is Celtic
Irish is the Irish language their is a small difference :)

pet-paradise-park-dog-spa-heaven-of-pitbull-heaven-of-pug-2-ibelieveinadv.jpg

til people still learn irish lol

Wait I'm confused did they play or are they just bragging and arguing about how much healing done they got in a normal pug?

Thanks for the translation, Gabh.

yo nigga u wacked son now when i talk yu white english u cant understand
wait ajm not gettin dis shit son wtf did they play the games or are dem tl whitekids and aao brats farliga grabbar just brggin about pug shit

(Shoutout to my man Guru n other wacked legends)

Game's happening on the 9th of November.

Anyone from Against All Odds who will stream the premade ?
[MENTION=16713]Whatgoesup[/MENTION] will record it and upload it, but we'll not stream it.

Re: AAO vs TL - 9th November

You guys are so cute measuring your e-peens, and yes im finnish which means that i can insult ridwane for being lazy and not learning english. Oh quak, whats up with your fanboysyndrome striking again?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Re: AAO vs TL - 9th November

You guys are so cute measuring your e-peens, and yes im finnish which means that i can insult ridwane for being lazy and not learning english. Oh quak, whats up with your fanboysyndrome striking again?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

He learned English just by playing with TL, I think that's pretty damn good if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should i queue when i aint even playing the game?

Why did i saw you 3:00 trying to get AGM then. I would rape you on my 19s but jk a warrior was here. I was forced to farm him.

You know what ? I don't really care if my english isn't fluent at all, we are here to talk about a game, it's not like i will work in a company from Great Britain, even if my english is broken, i know you aren't that good at this game. I'm trying to learn english, starting late don't help at all like any of your post yet.

And to prove it i accept to challenge you on your own ground. I just created a level 80 rogue on Arena-Tournament, you were 2.7 2s okay, then show me that in RvR. I'm waiting for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread