Aerie Peak

Hey I have a 39 warrior twink i'm looking to transfer, he still has the "Grunt" tittle from vanilla Wow so I don't really want to delete him and remake a new one.
Are you guys still active?

Hey I have a 39 warrior twink i'm looking to transfer, he still has the "Grunt" tittle from vanilla Wow so I don't really want to delete him and remake a new one.
Are you guys still active?

Aerie peak (US) is still very active! highest populated on f2p! Come and join all is welcome!

Aerie Peak (US) is still very active, there is even a good group of vets that have their own guild called <crit of gtfo>.(I am a member myself) You are welcome to join if you create a vet on AP! The friends list is very large every day i log in of f2p players constantly dueling outside of org. As well as decent queues for bgs! Seeing that AP is the most populated server for f2p players the more people that join the higher chances for faster queues. I don't regret ever coming to AP as it has made my f2p better than it has ever been before.

There are premade groups made very frequently as well as dungeon groups to get others geared.

If you are considering making a new twink or moving to a more populated f2p server. I HIGHLY recommend Aerie Peak (US)

Moneys been tight looks like ill be dusting off the f2ps, would like to know if anythings changed also. Havent done f2p since it was released pretty much

Starter Edition play is still very much alive. I have two characters on Aerie Peak - Alliance side. Although it has gone down in activity a bit compared to other realms like Dalaran & Bleeding Hollow (Both realms I also have characters on). However it will still be the first realm to start the trend, and thus will have the most old-school Starter Edition players.

Users who are viewing this thread