Aerie Peak

I am currently playing on Aerie Peak Alliance. Willing to play any class or faction just want people to play with. shoot me an email at mattwow24@gmail.com.

Because you posted your email, I'm guessing you don't have the F2P Addon. It's excellent for communicating, you should poke around the forum a little more. :)

Just joined this realm i really do recommend it! The people are so kind and helpful and they are also active i suggest you hop on and try it out its so worth it :D!

Hi all,

the F2p community has been really thin since the new patch. Rarely see anyone on channel.
And i'm pretty new. Done plenty of battlegrounds, very few premades, and never any arenas.

Please PM me or look for me on AP when your online as I would be happy to group and help you out with whatever your doing when I can.

I'm alliance mainly (atm) and I'm on Aerie Peak. We need some more ally players, if you're ally and on Aerie Peak, PM me so we can run premades and stuff.

So, I decided to start up a f2p account last night. Made a quick gob shaman to waste some time.

I did setup the add-ons, so I'm floating in the chat/friends list, now.

Question though, how's f2p on AP holding out with the changes from 5.4? Is there still a strong player base on both sides?

Hello all,

I joined AP and would like to introduce myself and was hoping to get some advice (Pleas rate my toon) and maybe a bit of help getting my AGM.

My name is Sake im 25 and am a student of computer science and culinary arts at my local university I also Surf and apparently I am now a wow addict in training :p pleas let me know who you are and what toons you like to play on AP and ill keep an eye out in-game.

Im open to suggestions/advice on how to improve my pvp skill and or how I can go about perfecting my toon and getting all the twinky things that any self respecting twink should have :) like Hook of the Master Angler,the cute and cuddly Sea Turtle and even things like A Chef's Hat(I am a culinary student after all) :)

Anyway I wanted to say It is nice to see that AP is still full of F2P players and a few twinks too :D any suggestions for what kind of toon I should roll for horde on AP?

Thanks for reading and Cya in-game!

Regards
Sake

Last edited by a moderator:
I reluctantly re-rolled my F2P twink on AP after finding out about this site and the chat addon and it was a solid decision. If you're lurking on these boards like I was, come on over and check it out.

Regularly ~20 people on nightly. Plus, people are pretty funny and helpful.

It's a great time to get to know regulars before the summer rush. :D

so it seems i need a certain postings-count before i can start my shout-out-thread... i dont have the time right now or nerves to do it like a good forum-user by reading many threads first (ahhhh where to start!?) and then posting meaningful stuff D:
(im not sure i will ever post meaningful stuff here... in english..... x,x)

but the least i can do is stay on topic while collecting post-counts!
so i will just write something about AP!
im not getting a ban because of this on my first day of forum posting ok? cause its on topic when im having "AP" keyword in all my postings and the length of post doesnt matter no? ^^ so lets go:

AP has been the best realm for me, back then, when i way playing........

.......people came together on AP like you can read in original post to do the things they did like you can read in original post and..........

........it was such a fun time on AP i havent forgotten the people i played with! so i want to do my shout-out thread now, since i think 3 post-count is enough to open thread? lets try now, wohooo <3

edit:
it is not working! so i will just spam the spam thread i found to get the post counts! dont want to spam this AP thread <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread