Aerie Peak

Hello Decem, nice to see you again.

if you want to make a shoutout thread, message me your post and I'll copy/paste it into a new thread.

I miss everyone from AP as well, those were very good times for me.

EDIT: and by very good, I mean probably the best times I've ever had in WoW.

hey cruel!! ^^
thanks so much for your offer, stupidly i havent read it in time that day x,x

and you should really come play around the wintertime right-before/exactly-when/a-few-days-after the expansion is coming out! thats around the time i will play again i think <3

my best time in wow was long ago when (i was a child and) EVERYTHING was exciting... this "world" was so new and beautiful and strange and there were no ships from darnasuss to auberdine (you would get a port there when talking to a npc!) and pve raiding was exciting (long way to ragnaros through stupid cave i remember until you got the shortcut jumping through a window what looked like jumping into lava °,...,° )

as far as pvp goes i have never had a more fun and nice pvp-community then with f2p-twinking! my (german) 19-twinking times are memorable to me as well, but there was way too much annoying personal drama that really ruined it for me in the end... i felt with f2p it was always way more "lightly" without any engagement or how do you say, not stressfull, just light and fun ^^ and great people playing <3

I'm giving away my acct if I can find anybody who wants it.

on AP:
worg mage
troll hunter (lvl 19 right now. NOT exp-off. it's a trial acct.)

on BWL:
troll shaman (has LFH and eng/goggles)
tauren druid (lvl 19 right now)

on Garona:
draenei monk (has defias legs)

'looms: both SP staves, both faction's insigs, tyrany, haste, both cloth shoulders, cloth chest, leather caster stuff, mcgowan/devout, scarlet kris, leather agi stuff. No str gear. Enough DMF tix to get some more.

most faction mounts/pets. at least one rare pet (deweaponized rabbit). stuff to sell/share/whatever if you sub.

Not as good as other accts. I've gotten rid of, but if you want to start playing w/o having to grind, here have it.

I'm liking the premade links... Great achievements that the community will never forget :)

Just curious, why is the number one populated level 20 twink server on a PVE Normal server? It just seems rather counter intuitive and seems like it would hurt the chances of world PvP.

Just curious, why is the number one populated level 20 twink server on a PVE Normal server? It just seems rather counter intuitive and seems like it would hurt the chances of world PvP.

last time i saw real world pvp was years ago and the servers crashed...

Users who are viewing this thread