a very interesting map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you genuinely concerned about their individual success or just their assimilation?
I do think people should assimilate to some extent yes, that’s true of anyone immigrating anywhere. But I’m also supportive of keeping some aspects of your cultural identity too. That’s how I would handle it if I left the US.
My statement though was pragmatic - the fact is if you don’t speak the native language you won’t be that successful. In the end my intent doesn’t matter, but I do actually care. Any group being told they’re victims is being done a disservice and the same people telling immigrants that is also encouraging them to not learn English. THAT is the group that doesn’t care about them yet says they do.
[doublepost=1546967785,1546967707][/doublepost]
Low living standards, but atleast you have a great military.
Us Europeans are happy to have you as our guard dog :)
Cheers pal.
Low living standards? You have no idea what you’re talking about. We’re the richest country in the world and the government steals a smaller % of our money than they do yours because it gives less to mooches like you.
[doublepost=1546968015][/doublepost]
Making a great case for France, and I see why you would hold them in high regard seeing as you wouldn't be a country without them but if you wanna talk Germany, you will have to talk Pruessia or Germany. Talking about germanic tribes before the feudal age is just nonsense. Either make a proper case or this is my last reply.
It’s simply not historically accurate to say the US wouldn’t be a country without France. France definitely helped during the war of independence but a) they did so for their own benefiit, b) it’s more likely the war would have just stretched out longer rather than been lost without their assistance and c) even if lost it would have been fought and won a few decades later. Unlike Euros then and now, Americans strives for and are accustomed to freedom. On the other hand, France literally wouldn’t exist if we hadn’t come to their defense in WW2 because they were too cowardly to defend themselves.

Low living standards? You have no idea what you’re talking about. We’re the richest country in the world and the government steals a smaller % of our money than they do yours because it gives less to mooches like you.

Country might be rich but your citizens aint, some of your cities out here beginning to look like african slumps :D

Country might be rich but your citizens aint, some of your cities out here beginning to look like african slumps :D
Yeah our citizens are rich too. About the only thing you’re right about is certain parts of certain cities run by Democrats are slums. But that’s true in Europe as well. London is to your richest city, but Londonistan is a better description. At least we don’t have “no go zones” in the us where even the police won’t go.

It’s simply not historically accurate to say the US wouldn’t be a country without France. France definitely helped during the war of independence but a) they did so for their own benefiit, b) it’s more likely the war would have just stretched out longer rather than been lost without their assistance and c) even if lost it would have been fought and won a few decades later. Unlike Euros then and now, Americans strives for and are accustomed to freedom. On the other hand, France literally wouldn’t exist if we hadn’t come to their defense in WW2 because they were too cowardly to defend themselves.

Alot of countries helped out because Britain had been winning wars for a long time and everyone was eager to kick their ass. This just shows you don't know what you're talking about, I suggest you read about what the french army did during the evacuation of Dunkurque.

Alot of countries helped out because Britain had been winning wars for a long time and everyone was eager to kick their ass. This just shows you don't know what you're talking about, I suggest you read about what the french army did during the evacuation of Dunkurque.
Rather than me not knowing what I’m talking about I’d say instead that you suck at reading comprehension. I said France helped to benefit themselves. You elaborating on that further isn’t evidence that I don’t know what I’m talking about. Further, the argument that “because the French fought at all wipes away their surrender” is absurd. They fought at Dunkirk because they had no choice - and many of them ended up evacuating or surrendering.
[doublepost=1546968924,1546968761][/doublepost]
Almost 70% of Americans wouldnt be able to afford a $1000 emergency expense.

But sure, yea. We're all just Scrooge McDucking into piles of money here.
So statistics like that are nonsensical. Yes a majority of Americans live irresponsibly by spending their money on stupid stuff - same as Europeans, although Euros have less money to spend as they aren’t allowed to make much money and what money their government allows them to make is highly taxed.

I said American has rich citizens not that every citizen is rich. And almost everyone has $1,000 emergencies at least annually yet deals with it, regardless of surveys to the contrary. They simply don’t deal with it from savings.

So statistics like that are nonsensical. Yes a majority of Americans live irresponsibly by spending their money on stupid stuff - same as Europeans, although Euros have less money to spend as they aren’t allowed to make much money and what money their government allows them to make it highly taxed.

I said American has rich citizens not that every citizen is rich. And almost everyone has $1,000 emergencies as least annually yet deals with it, regardless of surveys to the contrary. They simply don’t deal with it from savings.

"our citizens are rich" is a very different statement than "America has rich citizens"

Rather than me not knowing what I’m talking about I’d say instead that you suck at reading comprehension. I said France helped to benefit themselves. You elaborating on that further isn’t evidence that I don’t know what I’m talking about. Further, the argument that “because the French fought at all wipes away their surrender” is absurd. They fought at Dunkirk because they had no choice - and many of them ended up evacuating or surrendering.

The you dont know what youre talking about was directed at ww2 not the war for independance. The french fought well but they suffered from idiotic commanders.

Well I meant collectively not every single one - thought that was obvious. Also both the average and median household here is rich by global net worth standards even if it isn’t liquid net worth since owning a home is the primary means of wealth accumulation in the US
[doublepost=1546969651,1546969523][/doublepost]
The you dont know what youre talking about was directed at ww2 not the war for independance. The french fought well but they suffered from idiotic commanders.
Did you say the French fought well? The Germans rolled over them in record time. That’s an absurd statement.

France not only surrendered fast but it then refused to join the nato military alliance afterwards out of fear. They’re cowards collectively as a people. I have French friends but regardless that’s the simple truth.

this isn't a US vs EU discussion

OT

in economic terms immigration is fine - skilled workers, even low-skilled workers bring in benefit such as domestic consumption + lower wages (supply demand)

the main debate is the ideology or societal aspect of immigration; many people think the issue is that immigrants from certain cultures wont be able to assimilate or integrate into western society e.g language barriers, refusal to integrate

take a look at the US for example; you have underlining anxiety in the US that mexicans are going to "steal your jobs" but in economic terms its not true

same in the EU except replace mexicans with migrants and fears about terrorists

people need to recognise that bad apples also don't represent the whole majority

i have more points but i cba listing them but the immigration debate is around the societal aspect, immigration is good from an economic standpoint

to sum up its a mix of a cultural problem and other factors

Last edited:
Did you say the French fought well? The Germans rolled over them in record time. That’s an absurd statement.

France not only surrendered fast but it then refused to join the nato military alliance afterwards out of fear. They’re cowards collectively as a people. I have French friends but regardless that’s the simple truth.

They got rolled over because their commanders said "There's no way they're coming through the woods." Even though you have never opened a history book I imagine you can guess what happend next. The germans also had much better tanks while the french commanders were prepping their troops for a trench war.

Well I meant collectively not every single one - thought that was obvious. Also both the average and median household here is rich by global net worth standards even if it isn’t liquid net worth since owning a home is the primary means of wealth accumulation in the US
Averages and medians tell you nothing, especially when some people are worth tens of billions and some are worth the clothes on their backs.

Averages and medians tell you nothing, especially when some people are worth tens of billions and some are worth the clothes on their backs.
He didn’t say “you have some poor citizens” he said “your citizens aren’t rich” to paraphrase. That isn’t a true statement. Nobody would argue that they aren’t poor people everywhere, if for no other reason that irresponsibility spans national boundaries.
[doublepost=1546970499,1546970320][/doublepost]
They got rolled over because their commanders said "There's no way they're coming through the woods." Even though you have never opened a history book I imagine you can guess what happend next. The germans also had much better tanks while the french commanders were prepping their troops for a trench war.
I sincerely doubt you want to compare yourself to me either in terms of history books read or ones specific to WWII. You’d lose both comparisons.

I, like everyone who reads, am well aware of the strategic mistakes made by the French during WWII. I’m also aware of the strategic mistakes made by the US (such as Pearl Harbor) and the British (such as the events leading to Dunkirk). But most importantly I’m aware that the only country who used those mistakes as an excuse to surrender to the Germans of the three is France.

The country as a whole being cowards doesn’t make each individual one FYI.

I, like everyone who reads, am well aware of the strategic mistakes made by the French during WWII. I’m also aware of the strategic mistakes made by the US (such as Pearl Harbor) and the British (such as the events leading to Dunkirk). But most importantly I’m aware that the only country who used those mistakes as an excuse to surrender to the Germans of the three is France.

The country as a whole being cowards doesn’t make each individual one FYI.

My favorite is Operation Cobra.
The french didn't stand a chance after the germans got through the Ardennes. Not because the french were cowards but because their commanders made misstakes and missassumptions about the war.

USA states > EU whole nations

In georgraphical size, ye most of them.

Making a great case for France, and I see why you would hold them in high regard seeing as you wouldn't be a country without them but if you wanna talk Germany, you will have to talk Pruessia or Germany. Talking about germanic tribes before the feudal age is just nonsense. Either make a proper case or this is my last reply.

I kind of dont get your answer

Prussia was inhabited by pagans until german teutonic order took lands from baltic pagans and forcibly converted them and colonized it enslaving the the original inhabitants(latvians, etc)

Also germanics lived in germany too and prussians were happy to serve the cause in ww2

I know its hard for you to counter facts and im throwing redpills here

Germans have always been the main device of destroying Europe. Nothing has resulted in more dead whites and more destruction of the continent than Berlin-made ideas

but the real question is why are you shilling for the eternal kraut ? What do you gain?

Last edited:
If whites aren't the superior race, then why is cum white?

Think about it. The source of all being. The life-blood of the human race, the vital fluid we all depend on for sustenance...is white.

Does this not indicate that the greatest among us are those who were forged in cum, to the point that their skin was whitened?

Cum is not black or brown or yellow or blue, it is WHITE

And if white people are as virtuous as cum is delicious, then my allegiance is forever sworn to them.
If ur cum is the same color as your skin then yo dead nigga

The French tanks were better than the German tanks, but they were ineffective as a result of being strung out piecemeal in infanty support roles rather than being concentrated. It's tough to say what would happen if the French weren't hampered by awful leadership, but the end result would likely be the same.
[doublepost=1547020951,1547020577][/doublepost]
pre sure China numba 1
numba 1 at what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread