a very interesting map

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably just an oversight as i doubt they'd have access to conducting IQ tests there

explain mongolia

That map is built largely by estimating IQ scores of various countries based on data obtained from neighboring countries. This would explain the inclusion of DPRK and of what could be an estimate of mongolia.

If you're going to share endpoint data, it would behoove you to know how it's compiled.

Sometimes it's better to not validate it as something that can be debated. Especially when it's just a troll dumb enough not to realize he is confusing correlation and causation to achieve confirmation bias for his superiority complex.
Im not too worried about him, really. He'll learn that he's not the smartest guy in the room when he gets to college. Im more concerned that someone else might come across it and, if it goes unchallenged, assume that its true at face value.

Im not too worried about him, really. He'll learn that he's not the smartest guy in the room when he gets to college. Im more concerned that someone else might come across it and, if it goes unchallenged, assume that its true at face value.

i'm passed college sorry if that doesnt fit your ideals of who i am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread