EU+US A journey to the Sun: From Silithus to Blackrock Mountain, bathing in the purple rain.

Loot will not drop if you are lower than 35, and it seems epics don't drop till lvl 38

I can confirm it drops below lvl 35.
I was tryin to see if it was some decent XP and then.... at lvl 32.

On Wowhead you can also see SOME epic can be scaled to level 7 so I would believe you can loot some at lower levels also! (Still to be tested!)

wsEcdeb.jpg

I can confirm it drops below lvl 35.
I was tryin to see if it was some decent XP and then.... at lvl 32.

On Wowhead you can also see SOME epic can be scaled to level 7 so I would believe you can loot some at lower levels also! (Still to be tested!)

Nice! I think you could only loot mobs up to 10 levels above you at some point, I'm not sure if that's still how it works. Unfortunately drops seem to scale based on the enemy's level instead of your character's level. Don't think these items will go below 37/38, but it'd never hurt to test it out.

Congrats on the 2nd NA https://www.wowhead.com/item=2243/hand-of-edward-the-odd&bonus=3968 using this location!

For anyone running full/larger groups, implement a 2x4 method similar to what's being used for BfA Mount farms in the new zones. So keep 1 monk in the first group with 3 other XPOff players. The second group will be composed similarly, and make sure that you are splitting the two groups into what is most efficient for pulling mobs towards the ox statues. In total, you should have 2 monks and 6 XPOff toons tagging mobs, for much, much quicker respawns and higher quantity net loot.

This works because in raid, tagging is limited to individuals and cannot be claimed for the entire raid. However, with a party of 4 players, that 5th tag is available to anyone in the same shard as you.

This is where Group 2 comes in. The second monk's statue OR the 3 other toons in that group are then able to tag the mob for themselves and the ENTIRE 2nd group. This allows you to farm gear for up to 6 XPOff toons while splitting the monks up to maximize efficiency.

Current testing is being done about expanding the group with more monks (non-grouped) in order to maximize the ox statue pulls.

So atm im multiboxing 8 accs. would it be ideal to use 2 monks and then 6x hunters or boomkins at lvl 39 ? To maximize loot ? Druids/hunts to help with all pulling.

@kam Yup. You basically form 2 identical groups of 4. Anything with a spam ranged pull is great for farming. Paladin Consecration though is super nice for Steppes to snag tags for either group, where the mobs can be killed super quick.

@syncmodex As for scaled epics, afaik you won't be able to get any for 19s/29s due to the level floor.

Reactions: kam
Does the proc on Dazzling longsword still work? Also, can you farm the ilvl 51 weps with a 39 toon or do I need a 38?

Dazzling never procc'd in BFA, still doesn't unfortunately - both pre and scaled versions. No point in bringing a 38 and it just adds more RNG to items not scaling to you correctly.

wher is the faster hy|Der s|Dawn in silithus there sight now. Also anyway to get chamion|Dions of azoroth re|D last i need for all for BFA, i wanna use timewalking badges to get re|D tokens BOA and try and exalt.

wher is the faster hy|Der s|Dawn in silithus there sight now. Also anyway to get chamion|Dions of azoroth re|D last i need for all for BFA, i wanna use timewalking badges to get re|D tokens BOA and try and exalt.

I thought either you or I was having a seizure until I realized your P key must be broken lol

yeah where is the fastest hyper spawn in silithus, i got close to around a 20 sec resawner at the little cutist? area, by the flight path i believe north east?

Sadly i was bailed on and my 110 monk went up for limbo because i bought a bfa box during this deal and thinking of grabbing 1 or 2 more 1 for 3 chars on 1 account and 1 for my off account i believe has many rare items on it.

Went to Silithus and I guess the 8.0 patch destroyed the area. So no more good farming there? The mobs for my 120 were 110 level and not easy to kill. I really need to farm the Feathermoon Headdress. Any idea where it could be farmed for a 39? Blackrock seems to be great still. Was able to kill 100 or so mobs with my druid in a few minutes. Respawn time is fast! I'll try with a second account and my 39 when I get a chance as I love to farm stuff...

you need to switch back to reg silithus all the way u north east to ungoro i believe.
[doublepost=1546024304,1546024187][/doublepost]i enjoyed my time farming there i found whole new sets scaled down, somehow i am getting ilvl 40s? i duno seeings...interesting...i need to get my butt into ulda.

Went to Silithus and I guess the 8.0 patch destroyed the area. So no more good farming there? The mobs for my 120 were 110 level and not easy to kill

Feathermoon only drops in Silithus. Refer to the Twilight Base Camp for mobs and try to make your group as closer as possible to the ideal formation. Items will still drop and the HP nerf is relatively old news and hasn't been too detrimental. The 8.1 change pertains to Monk statues being nerfed to 20 yds from 30. There's technically two camps near the Cenarion Hold FP. I don't typically farm the other camp more northwest as I just prefer the main one.

Feathermoon only drops in Silithus. Refer to the Twilight Base Camp for mobs and try to make your group as closer as possible to the ideal formation. Items will still drop and the HP nerf is relatively old news and hasn't been too detrimental. The 8.1 change pertains to Monk statues being nerfed to 20 yds from 30. There's technically two camps near the Cenarion Hold FP. I don't typically farm the other camp more northwest as I just prefer the main one.

Well maybe one day we could plan a big day and have like 3 multi accouters head there and burning stepps and invite others out of our groups, because they just have to tag the mob to loot, out of group. Than to top off our placement 1 to 3 level 20s on starters placed in location, just for faster spawns.

Just a stupid question, but would that work with lvl 19/29 twinks as well, or do they have a minium minimum level they can scale to ?

No, 39s are the first available bracket for scale farming due to a min level floor. Loot will drop, but scaling will fuck you over.

For my own interesst, i farmed yesterday in BS 2 x 110 Monks and 3 toons, in 3H (time of a trial 110) we killed 20k mobs(shown in the Fresh Statistics of the Trial Monk) and got 10 epics, 4 scaled . Were we good in Time or are we slow? What are your times?

For my own interesst, i farmed yesterday in BS 2 x 110 Monks and 3 toons, in 3H (time of a trial 110) we killed 20k mobs(shown in the Fresh Statistics of the Trial Monk) and got 10 epics, 4 scaled . Were we good in Time or are we slow? What are your times?

The drops are totally random, I've been there sometimes for 5 hours and got nothing, sometimes 30 minutes and 3 scaled items.
The amount killed, idk with the statue nerf. I can take you on one of my trips if you like this friday to see how many kills that we can get. But I do believe we can get more then 20k/ hour. (Using 3 monks)

The drops are totally random, I've been there sometimes for 5 hours and got nothing, sometimes 30 minutes and 3 scaled items.
The amount killed, idk with the statue nerf. I can take you on one of my trips if you like this friday to see how many kills that we can get. But I do believe we can get more then 20k/ hour. (Using 3 monks)
we can try some other day, but i need to make clear, i am horde EU

Users who are viewing this thread