A Conversation that's time is due

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get my “facts” from far left websites pushing a false narrative to support government control of our lives that’s for sure.

It's a list compiled from actual events in your free country. Left or right you can dispute those facts.

You're yet to back up any 'fact' you've given. All you have done is shit your outdated opinion out onto the Internet.

To think you're free in a country governed by wallet backed lobbies is denial. You're only free until the numbers in your bank reach zero.
Tell me you're still free when you get shot and can't afford the medical bill.

Guns allow people to enact on their twisted thoughts and evil in such an efficient way that removes the psychological barrier of one human hurting another. Its a target and a trigger, it happens in less than a second, with the next round in the chamber ready to go again.

Guns, and ownership numbers of them are directly related to violent crimes and murders...
Oh, for sure. Especially the types of guns people can own these days. To paraphrase the great Eddie Izsard, guns dont kill people but they sure do help. You wont kill many people running around shouting "bang" at them.

I tend to knee jerk against hard control though. I think some things, like a past history of domestic violence, should disqualify you from owning a gun. And im generally not opposed to waiting periods. But for the most part, gun ownership itself isnt the problem. There are hundreds of thousands of gun owners in America who arent running around shooting people.

Ps Mexico band gun ownership and it’s literally the wild Wild West down there. So the idea that legal gun ownership drives murders is absurd
buddy, im pro gun ownership. If you're going to play the part of "only I know the truth because only I am actually educated" then you might want to prove you can actually read. Because right now, it looks like youre regurgitating arguments youve imagined in the shower and arent actually responding to what anyone says.

I'm sure there's a similar cause for all of these shootings, and it seems to all stem from some sort of mental illness/ someone who was bullied. Abused, etc. I stay away from news for the most part, and I carry to protect my family. Just from my observation it seems being depressed and moping around blaming your lack of success on society. Males feel emasculated, and obsess over stupid shit like streamer chicks and models. I'm not too informed when it comes to shit like this, and I'm sorry I might get alot of shit over this.

Abused/anti social males who blame society for everything wrong with them inflict harm on innocent people instead of just ending their own life. It's a cry for attention. Bring back public executions and firing squads, put that shit on TV, and people might think twice before they go out and kill innocent people. Better mental health would do wonders in America for sure, and this is above everyone here's paygrade.

Reactions: MYT
Nobody respects each other. We all live in our own little worlds and marriages last all but a few years before divorce. Cars used to look good, roads were smooth, beaches were clean, we weren’t overweight, and music had poetry.

Concern and respect for human life is at an all time low. And can you blame em? Everyone is glued to their screens. We’ve all seen the worst films imaginable and our senses have dulled.

Let me say something for all the selfish slimes who wish to commit to a shooting. Turn the gun around and start with yourself.

As for gun control? No. I mean sure we need some obviously so a firearm can be sold to someone responsible. But history has shown us in less than a century on multiple occasions that a society without arms is defenseless against tyranny.

How much tyranny has been caused in any western society in which guns have been necessary? Let's not pretend that the 2nd amendment right was made at a time where it made sense, but is highly outdated. The US is a rather "new" nation all in all if you look at it from a general perspective. It made sense to carry arms in early settlement, but now? It literally makes 0 sense. Australia used to have guns easily available to them (fully automatic etc.), similar to how the US have it now. By invoking strict gun laws and regulations, mass shootings have dropped SIGNIFICANTLY. Refer to the gun regulation of Australia in 1996.

In Australia, there has been as little as ZERO mass shootings (mass being defined as more than 4 victims). Imagine, ZERO since 1996? I wonder how many there has been in the US since 1996 till present day.

Before Australia invoked their new gun laws, there had been 13 mass shootings during the previous 18 years. Not only did mass shootings literally disappear, homicide rates by guns also declined drastically.

SVC26sT.png

I chose Australia as an example, because they literally used to follow the US pattern of how guns were highly available to the general public, and then suddenly guns weren't easily accessible. It's the easiest example to follow.

Other than that, look at other gun-related crime rates in every other country where firearms aren't easy to come by. There is literally no reason as to why a civilian would need a fully automatic weapon in their home. The tyranny argument is as ridiculous as any of the other conspiracy theories out there.

And if you (talking to the general people here) want a more comedic, but highly relevant, message of the same sort, watch this (I bet a lot of you have already):

It's a list compiled from actual events in your free country. Left or right you can dispute those facts.

You're yet to back up any 'fact' you've given. All you have done is shit your outdated opinion out onto the Internet.

To think you're free in a country governed by wallet backed lobbies is denial. You're only free until the numbers in your bank reach zero.

Thing is bud - nothing you say is true. I won’t get shot, and I have health insurance. I don’t have to wait at the free clinic aka NHS with its subpar service and care and endless wait times and scandals. Only our veterans are subjected to “free” goverment run health care here and it’s a shit show just like your entire system and quite frankly your poor country as well.
[doublepost=1565008896,1565008495][/doublepost]

No it isn’t an actual list! It lists 4 SINCE Dayton - except there’s been zero since Dayton. Thanks for proving my point peasant.

Thing is bud - nothing you say is true. I won’t get shot, and I have health insurance. I don’t have to wait at the free clinic aka NHS with its subpar service and care and endless wait times and scandals. Only our veterans are subjected to “free” goverment run health care here and it’s a shit show just like your entire system and quite frankly your poor country as well.

Uh oh....

kIF8otX.png

Yikes...

YMk3n0j.png

No it isn’t an actual list! It lists 4 SINCE Dayton - except there’s been zero since Dayton. Thanks for proving my point peasant.

I think you need to understand what the definition of a mass shooting is:
"Although there is no official standard for the casualty threshold that distinguishes a mass shooting from other violent crimes involving a firearm, a common approach in the literature is to adopt the FBI’s criteria for a mass murderer and set a casualty threshold of four fatalities by firearm, excluding the offender or offenders"
https://www.rand.org/research/gun-policy/analysis/essays/mass-shootings.html

Thanks for proving my point peasant.

I'm not going to spiral into insults over this. But reading your posts on this topic are like reading a facebook mum talk about vaccinations causing autism.

Are you the final proof they've been looking for?

Uh oh....

kIF8otX.png

Yikes...

YMk3n0j.png

OMG far left Bloomberg claimed that the peasants in the UK have the best! oNG!

You morons will believe anything.

Chops and you’ll believe anything as long as money gets stolen from someone that earned it and is given to you when you didn’t.
[doublepost=1565009685,1565009629][/doublepost]
I think you need to understand what the definition of a mass shooting is:
"Although there is no official standard for the casualty threshold that distinguishes a mass shooting from other violent crimes involving a firearm, a common approach in the literature is to adopt the FBI’s criteria for a mass murderer and set a casualty threshold of four fatalities by firearm, excluding the offender or offenders"
https://www.rand.org/research/gun-policy/analysis/essays/mass-shootings.html

I'm not going to spiral into insults over this. But reading your posts on this topic are like reading a facebook mum talk about anti vaxers...

Except that those “mass murders” didn’t happen. That’s why they don’t link to them - because they’re fabricated.

Last edited:

Chops and you’ll believe anything as long as money gets stolen from someone that earned it and is given to you when you didn’t.

Except that those “mass murders” didn’t happen. That’s why they don’t like to them - because they’re fabricated.

Isn't your health insurance just the same as tax anyway.... but far more expensive?

Whatever you do don’t watch world news or national news. Just do yourself that favor.
Only watch local news.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

Just search you favorite national or world news and you will see how biased they really are. Not a single one is truly unbiased. Sad but true. They ALL have an agenda they are pushing.
When you are watching/reading the news you must be ever vigilant in thinking “what agenda is this person/company pushing today” and why?
Many are blaming it on “assault style” weapons. And calling for an all out ban as such.

What exactly is an “assault weapon”? A regular rifle with some scary pieces of plastic on it? Or a automatic firing weapon? Automatic firing weapons (class 3) are very very very very very difficult for a civilian to get their hands on LEGALLY. There only about 630,000 in existence and that is all there ever will be unless the laws change.
What most people don’t realize that a “machine gun” has not been used to commit a crime in the US since 1934(think Bonnie and Clyde days) much less kill someone.
I don’t think “assault weapons” are the threat. In my opinion, “assault people” are the threat. Believe me I have seen plenty of them.

BTW, more people are killed by drunks every year than killed by people shooting other people. Where is the outcry? Why doesn’t that make the news? Why don’t the politicians talk about that? $$$$$$ in lobbying is why. Alcohol companies contributed over $14 million to political campaigns just this year. Nearly $31 last year. If the politicians attack the drunks they attack their income. They won’t do that.

/cheers

Actually, this is a good teaching moment and I shouldnt be so flippant.

What if I told you the value of your labor was already stolen from you and given to people who didnt earn it? Long before you were ever even paid and taxed? That the difference between the wealth we generate and the wages we are paid is vast and that vast wealth goes to a class of people who never got their hands dirty? Financiers and bankers and day traders and their worthless fucking trust fund kids. That's where your money has gone. The thieves wear suits and drive Maseratis.

We, the workers, get the shaft. We come together to generate products and create value and that value is taken from us and called "profit" and then hoarded by a select few who do nothing with it. Do you really think Jeff Bezos works so hard that he earns billions a day? Or do his workers earn that money and it gets siphoned off into his stock options?

You're right, someone is stealing you're money. You're just wrong about who it is.

The US is a rather "new" nation all in all if you look at it from a general perspective.

Actually, the US is the longest running contiguous elected government currently in the world I believe.
240+years...

San Marino and Isle of Man are longer if you want to count those I suppose.

/cheers
[doublepost=1565011367,1565011273][/doublepost]
Forks and Spoons make people fat.
Ban forks and spoons.

Accountability isn’t the mantra of the left my friend. Blaming others is.

/cheers

Except that those “mass murders” didn’t happen. That’s why they don’t link to them - because they’re fabricated.
Your rhetoric is so toxic, actively dismissing anything that contradicts you as a leftist lie while vomiting spurious 'facts'.
/Tar myt
/Spit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread