A Comprehensive Guide to Level 1 Twinking in Shadowlands

Crusader got another nerf, and now there's no reason to use it at 1. Ele force and lifesteal are strictly better.

This is what the section said before I removed it.
lkpkyrU.png

Didn't see this one listed. ilvl 44 Terrific Tankard O' Terror. Seller said he had just come back from a one year break and the off-hand was sitting in his bank. He doesn't remember what level he was when he opened the keg.

Didn't see this one listed. ilvl 44 Terrific Tankard O' Terror. Seller said he had just come back from a one year break and the off-hand was sitting in his bank. He doesn't remember what level he was when he opened the keg.
Stuff like this without a current source or large amount of items floating around aren't going to get listed, same with beater's beatstick for instance.

Waist - The best enchant for your waist would be trade bugged BFA engineering belt effects, as they are still working in Shadowlands for level 1s without engineering. This can only be done on BoE belts. Here are your options.

Belt Enchant: Holographic Horror Projector
Belt Enchant: Miniaturized Plasma Shield
Belt Enchant: Personal Space Amplifier

I just tried to enchant a belt through the trade window, but nothing worked, it says that the belt level is too low

Trade bug still works, post some screenshots so I know what you're talkin about.

I immediately apologize for the misinformation, I can't give a screenshot, because it will be like this: I found a guy with BFA engineering, gave him a belt through trade (in the lower slot) and he said that he had an error: this item is too low level. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I should do.

I immediately apologize for the misinformation, I can't give a screenshot, because it will be like this: I found a guy with BFA engineering, gave him a belt through trade (in the lower slot) and he said that he had an error: this item is too low level. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I should do.
Ah, I see. You're trying to do it like a normal enchant. The trade "bug" does not work like that. The trade but involves them having the belt and trading it to you the minute they enchant it themselves. This is difficult to do and requires precise timing, and also has a change of getting the belt soulbound to the engineer and not the twink.

This video explains the process, though the enchant used in it (frag belt) has a cast bar that is twice as long, making it much easier than the BFA enchants that actually work without engineering currently.

I knew something was wrong here, thank you very much for the info! and if I have to enchant a belt for myself, where can I find the right person for this method?

UPD: can I enchant frag belt on 1lvl?

I knew something was wrong here, thank you very much for the info! and if I have to enchant a belt for myself, where can I find the right person for this method?

UPD: can I enchant frag belt on 1lvl?
You can, but it won't function. Frag belt has built in engineering requirements to the enchantment, BFA does not.

As far as finding someone.... good luck, lol.

Now that dragonflight has come (pre-patch), I wanted to state that I will not be updating this shadowlands guide for dragonflight, I will be copypasting the majority of it and editing it for accuracy on a new thread. I want to preserve this guide as it was for posterity's sake. I won't be doing this until Dragonflight proper is out, because there's going to be some significant gear changes when that happens.

Now that dragonflight has come (pre-patch), I wanted to state that I will not be updating this shadowlands guide for dragonflight, I will be copypasting the majority of it and editing it for accuracy on a new thread. I want to preserve this guide as it was for posterity's sake. I won't be doing this until Dragonflight proper is out, because there's going to be some significant gear changes when that happens.

I tried to get new equipment, the old one did not give any stats anny and it had to be changed. I could only find quest in the starting zones, as a reward I received a maximum of blue items with 1-2 int and stam. As far as I understand now, only such things can be obtained for a lvl 1 twink? well, of course, with the exception of literally a few items, but again, they also have cut stats

I tried to get new equipment, the old one did not give any stats anny and it had to be changed. I could only find quest in the starting zones, as a reward I received a maximum of blue items with 1-2 int and stam. As far as I understand now, only such things can be obtained for a lvl 1 twink? well, of course, with the exception of literally a few items, but again, they also have cut stats
I've been putting the new guide off, but we have a lot of gear options now. In some ways, more than ever before, though there will still be clear BiS. You need to essentially be looting world items of rare and epic quality (not rare specific like the fulgorge gloves and not dungeon exclusive boes like the gloves of the fang) on a level 10. Rare comes out to i29 and epic comes out to i42. They will have no level requirement.

I'll do the guide soon, probably sometime in January. I hope. Feel free to harass me after new year.

I've been putting the new guide off, but we have a lot of gear options now. In some ways, more than ever before, though there will still be clear BiS. You need to essentially be looting world items of rare and epic quality (not rare specific like the fulgorge gloves and not dungeon exclusive boes like the gloves of the fang) on a level 10. Rare comes out to i29 and epic comes out to i42. They will have no level requirement.

I'll do the guide soon, probably sometime in January. I hope. Feel free to harass me after new year.

can you please tell me which rares I need to look for, I really want to play retail a little, but I'm not interested in anything other than 1st levels right now.
well, at least approximately, a hint of some kind

Users who are viewing this thread