A challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orbit said:
3v3 matches : 4,166

3v3 victories : 2,554

Nice winrate... Lmao. Seems getting 2700 is realy easy nowadays. (Or carried like a slag ofcourse)

yes because he played all those matches in that one 3v3 team in that one season

if you looking some challenge - try to transfer to another bg, its will be much better to get rank 1 one more time, then try to find ppl to transfer for 10k g bounty )

ya those stats are wrong. i'm an every season rank 1 gladiator and am the best world of warcraft player on teh planet. you guys are mega shitters. you jelly?

Orbit said:
3v3 matches : 4,166

3v3 victories : 2,554

Nice winrate... Lmao. Seems getting 2700 is realy easy nowadays. (Or carried like a slag ofcourse)

Again, last season aka season 8 not 9. In LK they introduced MMR. With MMR they made it try to match you to opponents of equal skill level. Win/Loss matters much less in LK and beyond compared to BC.

Fisheye said:
if you looking some challenge - try to transfer to another bg, its will be much better to get rank 1 one more time, then try to find ppl to transfer for 10k g bounty )

No point in transferring to every single bg and go beat some ppl there, would be a pretty big waste of money. Rather have them all coming to cyclone, hardest bg in the world lolol

lonelybeaver said:
ya those stats are wrong. i'm an every season rank 1 gladiator and am the best world of warcraft player on teh planet. you guys are mega shitters. you jelly?

An? There is only 1 person on the world who currenly has achieved this. Why doesn't anyone ban this guy for trolling I mean cmon it's getting sadder and sadder ://

Balroy said:
Again, last season aka season 8 not 9. In LK they introduced MMR. With MMR they made it try to match you to opponents of equal skill level. Win/Loss matters much less in LK and beyond compared to BC.

Completly true, but U cant say there is no difference between 95% and 70%. Guess that is where he is getting at

lonelybeaver said:
there is a difference. it's called competition. do i need to keep teaching you guys how to play your classes / arena?

All I have seen you posting have been attempts to cover up your own failure and attempts to troll me. You didn't even came close to teaching me anything.

if you weren't so busy being taught how to play, maybe you'd notice that you're #1 on a 70 battlegroup that you're trying to bribe ppl to come to because you know theres nobody there.

lonelybeaver said:
if you weren't so busy being taught how to play, maybe you'd notice that you're #1 on a 70 battlegroup that you're trying to bribe ppl to come to because you know theres nobody there.

Again, you completely avoid the topic and just throw a random troll attempt that makes no sense at all again. I'm #1 on a 70 battlegroup, having fun with it and looking for more competition without transferring ourselves. You on the other hand are just a random failure that does nothing but posting nonsense while having no knowledge about classes whatsoever. I wonder if you even know how your own Druid works.

lonelybeaver said:
you're avoiding the topic of how im teaching you how to play. do you know how to play your warlock?

Doesn't both my Rank1 with 95%+ winrate and the fact that I explained you how Pet summons, Soul shards and Warlock Survivability works proove that? Or are you too retarded to remember such things for longer than 10minutes? :)

Orbit said:
Doesn't both my Rank1 with 95%+ winrate and the fact that I explained you how Pet summons, Soul shards and Warlock Survivability works proove that? Or are you too retarded to remember such things for longer than 10minutes? :)

when i'm done teaching you how to play, you'll be able to beat people that aren't perennial challengers.

lonelybeaver said:
i already taught you everything. you cant remember it more then 10 minutes? big idiot face.

Haha please quote 1 thing you teached me. I explained YOU everything about Warlocks, what did you contribute except trollfacing to this thread? I'm surprised you're not banned yet realy.

Lonelybeaver please teach us make a video hahah of u playing hahahaha any class hahaha xD Omfg please do

Fisheye said:
hardest bg in high lvl only

They put their alts on the same server mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread