—————-

came expecting to read about p-synced bramble king staff...
very disappointed with you all.

40% drop rate, one and done... you arent allowed to be upset with 60% of us. Be fair. :(

edit- or is p-sync a workaround cuz that'd be super!

While checking out what I could get on my 15 Fury I found this, and it doesn't say Unique-Equipped so maybe +20% Speed that you can swap even in Combat? Runeblade of Baron Rivendare. Sure, it's much worse than even a double Blue Relic'd Warswords of the Valarjar but +20% Speed if it works that way would be amazing to help with Gap closing.

While checking out what I could get on my 15 Fury I found this, and it doesn't say Unique-Equipped so maybe +20% Speed that you can swap even in Combat? Runeblade of Baron Rivendare. Sure, it's much worse than even a double Blue Relic'd Warswords of the Valarjar but +20% Speed if it works that way would be amazing to help with Gap closing.
Pretty sure the movement speed effect doesn't stack, but additional confirmation may be needed from Warrior mains. Even if that is the case, though, it is still quite good. One is enough tbh, especially considering that it could be paired with the arms artifact for example.

Pretty sure the movement speed effect doesn't stack, but additional confirmation may be needed from Warrior mains. Even if that is the case, though, it is still quite good. One is enough tbh, especially considering that it could be paired with the arms artifact for example.

Can confirm.

#showtooltip (spell if you'd like to attach it to an ability)
/equipslot [Equipped off hand] 17 Off hand to be swapped too
/equipslot [Equipped main hand] 16 Main hand to be swapped to

yw

for the true min-maxers, i weapon swap everything

Kinda funny when 20 fury flex on dps. Yeah he might top bg dpa too. But 90% useless aoe + cc break. When arms prock 1 hit kill you be spinnin :)

Users who are viewing this thread