—————-

Wonder why...

Well, for one the level 24 destiny are the pre-scaling version, i believe... which is why you'd be able to "farm" the AH for one since they've been around forever. I dont know the original ilvl for sure, but i do have one on a random alt, and it's level 24 req.

But for that reason, "just farming up a couple" specifically for 20 seems rather arduous for something arguably not BiS.

If it is, it is, but in like 15-20 minutes you can get an artifact weapon that will be better whenever the proc does not proc.

Or go catch a couple triple socket 2h (if that's your flavor) while you're getting your other socket gear.

Genuinely surprised nobody has mentioned a particular item which has an extremely broken proc

Is it an exceedingly low proc rate? I gather those get ignored. On that, why are the +speed meta gems so hyped? So low.

Well, for one the ilvl 24 destiny are the pre-scaling version, i believe...
I was more pointing out that spamming WW to keep both procs active makes sense when WW is a rage generator instead of a rage spender. WW costs 30 rage at 20.

Charge + bloodthirst is 18 rage, raging blow is 12, dual auto swings is... another 25? (its been a while). So you can get the first WW off, *maybe* get all 4 sader + destiny procs, but you wont also be hitting ignore pain or be anywhere close to a rampage. when your target blinks/disengages and gets the slow on you, now what good are your destinys? You might can auto swing on a pet to get enough rage for an IP now, but then you're hurting for rage for the next WW that you might/might not renew your procs with.

Fury is in a real tight spot because rage generation is a little slow and it doesnt have a lot of rage free burst like arms. Building around procs like destiny can lead to some hilarious burst if everything lines up for you. And by all means, if thats what makes it fun for you please do it! But it makes the build even more "live and die by the proc" than it already is.

Interestingly, I tested this a couple months ago and arms generates a lot of rage in sword/board autoswings, so weapon swapping and using shield block and IP while getting kited by a hunter makes a whole lot of sense and works pretty well. Fury, for some reason, generates less rage while doing this, making it even harder to stay up.

So its taking a less resilient, more proc dependent warrior build and making it *more* of both those things. This can be very funny and fun and I dig a high risk/high reward mindset. But I'm not convinced dual destiny has pulled itself out of being a meme build yet. Though, certainly better than it has been in the past.

upload_2020-12-29_10-28-18.jpeg
@Chops

I was more pointing out that spamming WW to keep both procs active makes sense when WW is a rage generator instead of a rage spender. WW costs 30 rage at 20.

Ya i know, was just also pointing out the "availability" of this level 20 world drop vs the useless-to-20 level 24 old one.

The whirlwind spam was misleading, but so was crusader proccing off it. Neither has 100% uptime for 20 in BG.

The fact still remains that the proc itself is HUGELY overturned (72 str at lvl 20) and procs VERY OFTEN

Cool. then how bout you stop being an asshole about it until you go out and get two.... THEN try tossing it into faces.

Win-win-win.

guys the video showcases how often the proc happens compared to crusader. Which is identical because they are on the same proc system.
Could we get some slightly harder data than a 20 second video of you spamming whirlwind? Like a details report or something with uptime numbers from a BG or even just sitting and auto attacking a target dummy for 5 minutes? What your video proves is that spamming rank 2 whirlwind on 3 dummies is enough to maintain 100% uptime on both procs. Like I said in the other thread, it's not realistic or useful. It does seem like it's competitive though, so I would be nice to figure out how it works.

screenshotting this for no reason whatsoever

Really no reason, he strikes me as the type that would do multiple server transfers to get two then lie about them dropping.
[doublepost=1609269951,1609269890][/doublepost]
mis·an·thrope
/ˈmis(ə)nˌTHrōp,ˈmiz(ə)nˌTHrōp/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. a person who dislikes humankind and avoids human society.
    "Scrooge wasn't the mean-spirited misanthrope most of us believe him to be"

screenshotting this for no reason whatsoever

This came from the other thread where somebody did not qualify their statement. They should have stated that the proc is low because Fury has extremely limited mobility at 20 and then by default the proc is low (again if you are farming GYs, then who cares)... they left that out and then Mahvet went FULL RETARD. In his defense, yes Destiny has good procs. Is it BiS, no it is not, and anybody can see that after 2 minutes of play. Lock this shit up.

Oh? Do you have two on a 20 twink by chance then?

No, but I do know that once charge is up all you do is stumble around with no procs. If you want to que eye of the storm every game and act hard in the middle versus levelers that can't cc that is different.

You can't just ignore in game mechanics. It does not work and just looks stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread