90-109 BIS gear (Pvp Power)

Will most likely be nerfed as it affects 110 too, shame as it feels like wod 90-99 days :(

Funny that 99 is again the bracket with the greatest power differential, given how completely different the Legion and BFA pvp systems are.

I'm fully expecting Blizz to deactivate pvp power and resil soon, though, given how much people are advertising it here. C'est la vie.

This macro will show your resil % a bit cleaner and also rounded down

/run print((floor(GetCombatRatingBonus(16) * 100.0) / 100.0),"%")

Really good idea to clean it up that way. I took that to put together a macro that shows all 3 nicely.

Code:
/run print("Hidden PvP Stats:\n","PvP Power Damage:", floor(GetPvpPowerDamage()*100)/100,"%\n", "PvP Power Healing:",  floor(GetPvpPowerHealing()*100)/100,"%\n", "Resilience:", floor(GetCombatRatingBonus(16)*100)/100,"%")

/run print("Hidden PvP Stats:\n","PvP Power Damage:", floor(GetPvpPowerDamage()*100)/100,"%\n", "PvP Power Healing:", floor(GetPvpPowerHealing()*100)/100,"%\n", "Resilience:", floor(GetCombatRatingBonus(16)*100)/100,"%")

Funny that 99 is again the bracket with the greatest power differential, given how completely different the Legion and BFA pvp systems are.

I'm fully expecting Blizz to deactivate pvp power and resil soon, though, given how much people are advertising it here. C'est la vie.

I doubt they would remove resillience and PvP power. That seems like it would be a lot of work. If they nerf anything it would probably just be the MoP PvP weapons. Those are really the only thing that's super overpowered right now.

Really good idea to clean it up that way. I took that to put together a macro that shows all 3 nicely.

Code:
/run print("Hidden PvP Stats:\n","PvP Power Damage:", floor(GetPvpPowerDamage()*100)/100,"%\n", "PvP Power Healing:",  floor(GetPvpPowerHealing()*100)/100,"%\n", "Resilience:", floor(GetCombatRatingBonus(16)*100)/100,"%")

/run print("Hidden PvP Stats:\n","PvP Power Damage:", floor(GetPvpPowerDamage()*100)/100,"%\n", "PvP Power Healing:", floor(GetPvpPowerHealing()*100)/100,"%\n", "Resilience:", floor(GetCombatRatingBonus(16)*100)/100,"%")
Perfect! Great job, looks good.

It looks like this for anyone interested
upload_2018-7-27_0-51-57.png

I can't get on with this bracket now, really enjoyed legion but the recent changes dont suit me, I die in like 5 seconds it's too quick pace. Really considering leveling all my 99 to 109 or something.

So has anyone figured out yet if the Contenders set outweighs the prideful one due to resil?
I know in my prideful set fully gemmed with power it has been like a mack truck.
Isnt it better to get dreadful gear as they also have resil and gem slots?

I can't get on with this bracket now, really enjoyed legion but the recent changes dont suit me, I die in like 5 seconds it's too quick pace. Really considering leveling all my 99 to 109 or something.
I have the same issue with 60s, everything dies too fast. I recommend you the 80s bracket, it is by far the most balanced bracket I've come across and gearing is really simple there.

Did they fix PvP power? I just dueled someone and did like half the damage I did yesterday.
[doublepost=1533958623,1533955629][/doublepost]Yep I think they fixed it, another twinking bracket ruined. BiS legion 99 twinks have only about 1.2k more hp and 70 more spellpower than their counterparts. Any other bracket suggestions?

Did they fix PvP power? I just dueled someone and did like half the damage I did yesterday.
[doublepost=1533958623,1533955629][/doublepost]Yep I think they fixed it, another twinking bracket ruined. BiS legion 99 twinks have only about 1.2k more hp and 70 more spellpower than their counterparts. Any other bracket suggestions?

Good!

For 99's just get max socket gear and gem main stat and you'll still destroy people.

edit; Just did a bg on a pvp power toon and can confirm it's no longer working / nerfed into oblivion.

Last edited:
^ Maybe healing is the same but damage definitely changed. And the macro doesn't mean shit, you think blizzard can't nerf it without the script changing?

I should note that I only tested this on a lvl 104 Bm hunter wearing dreadful + pvp power gems and I only looked at damage numbers.

im sure they can stealth fix stuff, but nothing in hotfix notes from yesterday
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/21973195
[doublepost=1533996080,1533995031][/doublepost]looking on wow forums i cant find anything related. except a post about a 99 war in full pvp gear gemmed and enchanted wrecking face. it was actually a warrior, blood dk and 2 rets. last night was fun :)
[doublepost=1534003040][/doublepost]playing around on my 109 resto druid legion gear performs better than the gemmed pvp stuff. maybe pvp power is scaling down as you get closer to 110?

Users who are viewing this thread