90-109 BIS gear (Pvp Power)

I'm curious to see how 90 vs 99 in full prideful acts. I can't imagine a 99 pulling higher dps than a 90 considering they have the same talents, spells etc.

Only issue is no rings and ammy

I'm curious to see how 90 vs 99 in full prideful acts. I can't imagine a 99 pulling higher dps than a 90 considering they have the same talents, spells etc.

See I’m not sure it matters in bgs since everyone is brought up to 99. Other secondary stats are brought up to the x9 level of other brackets making lower level mean even less than it used to way back in the day.

I am going to throw together a pvp power set on my 85 warrior and I’ll let you guys know what I see. Might be a day or two.

I'm leveling a balance druid right now to try out 85 twinking. It appears the 85 PvP gear is more OP than anything as it is the only one that gives both PvP power and PvP resillience. Although you don't get the absurd amount of PvP power on the weapons. If they end up nerfing those weapons though, 85 may very well end up being the most OP twinking level.

I'm leveling a balance druid right now to try out 85 twinking. It appears the 85 PvP gear is more OP than anything as it is the only one that gives both PvP power and PvP resillience. Although you don't get the absurd amount of PvP power on the weapons. If they end up nerfing those weapons though, 85 may very well end up being the most OP twinking level.

Yeah I am in the process of wrapping up my 85 twink Resto druid with a few people. Msg me and we can set up some queues for BGs :)

Once I’m home I’ll post my btag. I already put my resto in PvP power/resin gems and gonna switch my warrior to PvP power tonight as well.

Do we know of a script or macro that shows total resilience for a character? Not the one that shows the rating/total number, but one that shows the total percentage?

There's an add-on to show additional stats that aren't normally displayed. Not sure if that does this calculation or not.

DejaCharachterStats found here:
https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/dejacharacterstats

If this doesn't do that then maybe I'll dive into the source code if I'm feeling ambitious enough and see if I can figure that out.

So I’ve been testing all of this with a couple friends for the past week or so, I was gonna make a post myself but may aswell share my info here.

I’ve been stacking max PvPPower on my 91 and the damage is ridiculous, currently sitting at 61.5% Pvppower which is almost max, maybe 65%ish is possible! Malevolent gear has the most pvp power but I went for the blue Dreadful gear because it’s the only 90 gear with Resil+PPower

Lvl 85 pvp trinkets are BiS for 85-99 because of mainstat/Resil/PPower and on-use! Sadly it’s only obtainable through Baradin Hold now.

Also, Resilience is also scaling pretty well now too! I am using the Blue pvp gear on my 91 because it has resil on it and it gives me roughly 30% resilience and losing only like 20 str seems worth it to me.

Char here :- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/Símplé

My friend has been testing his 85 rogue with full pvp power (he has 35% roughly) and he claims he was 1shotting people with Killing Spree in BGs.

Do we know of a script or macro that shows total resilience for a character? Not the one that shows the rating/total number, but one that shows the total percentage?

I’ve been trying for days to create this macro and my friend helped me today, he claims it works but I’ve not yet got home from work to try it myself.

"/run print(GetCombatRatingBonus(16))"

I actually saw you had something similar, but not with Bonus (which shows the %)

This macro will show your resil % a bit cleaner and also rounded down

/run print((floor(GetCombatRatingBonus(16) * 100.0) / 100.0),"%")

I have some more little bits of info that I can’t be bothered writing on my phone but anyway.. LF other (EU) Alliance 90s to BG/Skirm with, PM me!

Edit:- Forgot to mention lvl 85 rings+necklaces also have pvp power+resilience unlike the 90 versions, which only offer pvp power

Last edited:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dethecus/Likestoparty

felt super squishy but rogues were all up in my business last night. i was having to spend more time spamming heals on myself and getting out of trouble then i spent healing my team. my 14kish hp felt meh standing next to a blood dk twink still in legion gear and having 30k hp. going to regear my enh shamman tonight to see if i fare any better!
[doublepost=1532546661,1532546279][/doublepost]
while i was at the vendor i picked up some of the shoulder enchant thingys and noticed the level restricion on them. its the same level as boa shoulder at the level 100 stage. this lower i level gear can be enchanted which is pretty nice. the legion stull was too high of ilevel except for rings and neck

/run print(GetCombatRatingBonus(16))

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS! Finally! This script eluded me for years -- thank you so much for posting it! I just tried it in a few different brackets, and it works beautifully. I mean, here's to hoping it's accurate, but it sounds like given the experiences in this thread, PvP resilience is back as strongly as PvP power.

This is a big, big find.

I just tested this on my 85 mage.

With Cataclysmic Gladiator gear and PvP Power gems on each socket I get 25.9% more damage against players. This damage increase has been confirmed through duels as well.

I got this from some other forum member, can't remember the name but the credit goes to him/her. To check your numbers make a macro of the following:

Code:
/run print("Damage:", GetPvpPowerDamage(), "Healing:", GetPvpPowerHealing())

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS! Finally! This script eluded me for years -- thank you so much for posting it! I just tried it in a few different brackets, and it works beautifully. I mean, here's to hoping it's accurate, but it sounds like given the experiences in this thread, PvP resilience is back as strongly as PvP power.

This is a big, big find.
Indeed, i had also been searching for this script for a long while, very glad someone figured it out as i always wondered how much % PvP resilience gave. Just to be sure however, has anyone been able to test PvP resilience to see if it actually reduces damage?

Also, at any point would strength be better over PvP power, or does PvP flat increase your damage at a better rate then strength/a primary stat?

This is a big, big find.

Indeed, i had also been searching for this script for a long while, very glad someone figured it out as i always wondered how much % PvP resilience gave. Just to be sure however, has anyone been able to test PvP resilience to see if it actually reduces damage?

Also, at any point would strength be better over PvP power, or does PvP flat increase your damage at a better rate then strength/a primary stat?

No problem my dudes, glad to see people were as desperate as me to find out Resil %!

Regarding main stat vs Ppower, 80/85 should definitely go ppower. 91/99 would need some testing i think but tbh I’m guessing Ppower is just king right now

After testing last night, my 91 pala linked in my last post has only 12.63% Resil - which is weird because it feels muuuch stronger, I felt like it was around 20-30% before seeing the real percent.

My 80 pala/priest in max resil gear (every slot was maxed resil) my resil was 46.7% - Doubt it’s possible to get any higher % than that in 80-99 to be honest.

Iirc I logged my 80 pala out in the gear I was using for PvP last night, the gear I have on it makes me meaty as fuck, easily tanking 2-3 players on my own(as ret) but the damage is very much average, not very exciting to play.. 85 definitely far surpasses 80 in iPvP.

I can confirm pvp power adds massive healing and damage buffs!
*Prideful has the most stats (agi/str/int) but only pvp power
*contender crafter gear has the highest pvp power and pvp resi
*Because high lvls scaled down i can farm 110s on my 99 shammy for fun
*Hybrid classes will get the most out of pvp power
*youll want necklaces and and rings with agility
*so far testing enchants landslide is the best enchant for weapons in the game (150ap proc)
*you can buy gems from org/stormwind legacy pvp vendor for marks of honor (+7 pvp power/+4 int + 4 pvp power/+5 agi 5+crit/+5 int +5crit)
*If you dont mind losing about 10% stats 85 pvp gear has both resi and pvp power
* The best trinkets will be from baradin hold as you lose minor stats but gain pvp power and resi, whilst also getting on use and proc dmg buffs
*the only pve stuff you will need is trinkets from soo or tot ( mess around to find op procs) there are some random op trinkets so have fun finding them

And again once your full geared u will rape 110's unless there 250+ geared and assasin rogues
WoWScrnShot_072618_112139.jpg
WoWScrnShot_072618_125010.jpg

the tool tip for my sundering is 2k but with my gear hits 6-7k :D

I just tested this on my 85 mage.

With Cataclysmic Gladiator gear and PvP Power gems on each socket I get 25.9% more damage against players. This damage increase has been confirmed through duels as well.

I got this from some other forum member, can't remember the name but the credit goes to him/her. To check your numbers make a macro of the following:

Code:
/run print("Damage:", GetPvpPowerDamage(), "Healing:", GetPvpPowerHealing())

What about resillience?

So I’ve thrown some gear together at 99, will get some stats up. Got my PvP power and resilience elixirs, is there any interesting food or engi changes in the patch?

Users who are viewing this thread