70-79s Armory List

I'm not trying to be a dick but none of those rogues are bis. Check the one in my signature or laggedout. Laggedout @ Darkspear - Community - World of Warcraft

Most of those guys you listed have breath enchants (if any) and gladiator inscription.

prefer crit over vers and not to be a dick but you are not bis.

delete Hard Khorium Band and get bloodstone band
delete Shadowmaster Boots and get footwraps of encroachment
delete Bloodlust Brooch and get searing words

#nodick

prefer crit over vers and not to be a dick but you are not bis.

delete Hard Khorium Band and get bloodstone band
delete Shadowmaster Boots and get footwraps of encroachment
delete Bloodlust Brooch and get searing words

#nodick

No one in the list is BiS, it's just a friendlist right now.

Which I wouldn't hate on if I was added, boooooooooooo! :(

No one in the list is BiS, it's just a friendlist right now.

Which I wouldn't hate on if I was added, boooooooooooo! :(

When someone recommends a class, I just assume that they're being honest and know what they're doing when it comes to gearing. I'm only aware on how warriors work. I'm not trying to favor anyone's need, I apologize if that's what it seems like atm </3

No one in the list is BiS

My Shaman is pretty much BiS tbh, unless there's some gimmick piece I missed. I have the neck enchant in my bags just haven't used it yet. Boot enchant is like 50g on AH I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/trollbane/Rektlol/advanced - my frost dk

Rougelol @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft - my subt rogue

Xomy @ Tarren Mill - Community - World of Warcraft - my surv/MM hunter

My hunter used to be BiS (sadly it isn't now, too lazy to tweak it), the dk is pretty much a fotm reroll, and the rogue is my fav twink

You're going to have to get these alts BiS and suited before I even bother to add them. I'd love to add that DK, I recommend working on him first ^.^

Why care about gear retail sucks dick go to molten wow :D

Unlike you, I like a challenge in my life and to work for my items. Not have it granted to me or not have to spend anytime working for gear. The feeling of having that BiS set is fulfilling and you feel accomplished. That's why I personally care about retail and I'm sure many other can back me up on that. And uh .. Didn't molten get hacked? xD That's what I thought ^.^

gonna swap multistrike for haste eventually just to see if haste gives better damage over time

i tried a full haste build once. and it was actually quite fun. basicly had a permanent adrenaline rush on. pretty nice imo. but im not sure if haste is better overall than crit/agi

i tried a full haste build once. and it was actually quite fun. basicly had a permanent adrenaline rush on. pretty nice imo. but im not sure if haste is better overall than crit/agi

Haste is very powerful for Combat. Not so much for the other two specs.

with 30% crit and 2x dancing steel (is there a better combo for weapons? ele force sucked, and the wod crit/haste ones where a bit less damage over 300 sec)

do you think full wod haste would out damage full multi?

with 30% crit and 2x dancing steel (is there a better combo for weapons? ele force sucked, and the wod crit/haste ones where a bit less damage over 300 sec)

do you think full wod haste would out damage full multi?

i would probably go dancing steel.

is landslide / berserk any good? or is dancing steel just better? also, is executioner worth anything? the crit % you get from it seems significant...

sorry for all these questions.

Hey guys,

Kinda new to the form but I've been twinking since vanilla and just now returning to the game. I'm currently trying to make a enhance shaman but I was wandering what stat priority/ enchant priority is like. I was wandering if I should do mark of warsong on both weps? Dancing steal on one and warsong on the other like the shaman on the armory list. Or if he is just plain wrong and try and get as much multistrike as possible, but with limited resources I was wandering if I could get some verification. For gemming is it basically just haste stack everything or do I need to put a few agility haste gems in their? Or just straight up agility in red. Thanks for all the advice in advance!!

mark of warsong wont stack so put it on MH and dancing steel on OH

Users who are viewing this thread