70-79s Armory List

Here's my hunter, as far as I've noticed the +15 damage to ranged is applied before stats, hence my damage is way up there compared to other hunters, and auto-attack still does quite a lot of damage (and some abilities are still weapon-damage based, though not many) so I prefer it over a +Crit scope.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellfire/Blasto/advanced

Not BiS because I'm not using Necklace of the Deep, don't have the chest from SWP, don't have enough gold for Gift enchants and some minor other things that could be different I assume.

Bow is BiS though for PvE atleast,, also check out the enchant on the boots and gloves, both unscaled :p The boots enchant doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my hunter, as far as I've noticed the +15 damage to ranged is applied before stats, hence my damage is way up there compared to other hunters, and auto-attack still does quite a lot of damage (and some abilities are still weapon-damage based, though not many) so I prefer it over a +Crit scope.

Blasto @ Hellfire - Community - World of Warcraft

Not BiS because I'm not using Necklace of the Deep, don't have the chest from SWP, don't have enough gold for Gift enchants and some minor other things that could be different I assume.

Bow is BiS though for PvE atleast,, also check out the enchant on the boots and gloves, both unscaled :p The boots enchant doesn't seem to exist anymore.
The boots enchant is definitely no longer in-game. There are three that are somewhat comparable though.

Enchant Boots - Cat's Swiftness - Item - World of Warcraft
Enchant Boots - Major Agility - Item - World of Warcraft
Enchant Boots - Assassin's Step - Item - World of Warcraft

The bow is not BiS for PvE though, it's ilvl is too low. You're losing damage from that. Same goes for the trinkets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing, just most of your alts aren't updated with te new WoD enchants. Rings, neck, etc
Please don't say there's nothing wrong when it's not even close to well-geared for the current content.
[MENTION=16530]Ebah[/MENTION], stamina gems are really bad, and have been really bad for a long time now. Intellect is king because as a Priest your job is to assist damage a lot, and without any decent amount of SP, you won't be a threat. A lot of your gear is outdated, too. Sonic Booster is horrible for casters, Staves are not as good as MH+OH. If you really want to use a staff, you should use the one from Felmyst. Your rings are very bad compared to Hyjal rep + MGT epic ring. You should get 2-socket boots from Karazhan. You should get the DPS version gloves from KJ, not the spirit ones. Spirit is horrible. You should replace your necklace with the proc neck from Shattered Sun rep.

Optional for better results are spellpower bonus sets (Spellfire and Whitemend sets). 17% extra spellpower.

Get rid of the stamina enchants, replace them with spellpower.

Get WoD enchants. Pick whichever secondary you like best. I'm personally running crit atm but I feel like trying haste sometime soon as well.

Please don't say there's nothing wrong when it's not even close to well-geared for the current content.
[MENTION=16530]Ebah[/MENTION], stamina gems are really bad, and have been really bad for a long time now. Intellect is king because as a Priest your job is to assist damage a lot, and without any decent amount of SP, you won't be a threat. A lot of your gear is outdated, too. Sonic Booster is horrible for casters, Staves are not as good as MH+OH. If you really want to use a staff, you should use the one from Felmyst. Your rings are very bad compared to Hyjal rep + MGT epic ring. You should get 2-socket boots from Karazhan. You should get the DPS version gloves from KJ, not the spirit ones. Spirit is horrible. You should replace your necklace with the proc neck from Shattered Sun rep.

Optional for better results are spellpower bonus sets (Spellfire and Whitemend sets). 17% extra spellpower.

Get rid of the stamina enchants, replace them with spellpower.

Get WoD enchants. Pick whichever secondary you like best. I'm personally running crit atm but I feel like trying haste sometime soon as well.
will do, i appreciate the effort. as you can tell i haven't touched the toon in a while. question though, is stamina still the best choice for maximum defense?

will do, i appreciate the effort. as you can tell i haven't touched the toon in a while. question though, is stamina still the best choice for maximum defense?

Stamina is the strongest defensive stat right now yes. (I don't think it's worth it for Priests though)

Users who are viewing this thread