7-6 | Alliance vs Horde Sunday Wargames | NEW THREAD because of TI data-loss!

That rogue was Bjorke, right ? If yes, Please Bjorke, ill make a hunter, sign up for some games in the next EU 10v10! We will try to make them look like an actual blast !!! I have some EFC-early game dropping strategies!

Haha Im totally in :D

The first 15min I was trying to get a lucky return cause these zergs can last forever^^
Last five mins trying some minor strategy^^
And from a rogues perspective the action only comes sporadically.

GGs had fun =) was a bit rusty with my rsham and was poly'd/sheared/feared/cs'd like 50% of the time or something, but still was great games! I think at one point I ate a CS, then polyd + feared again until another CS came up and I ate that too xD Gotta get better at this shit. Amazing cc!

EDIT: Btw, if someone figured some mistakes, or things that I could have done better (besides eating 99% of the interrupts lmao), I would definitely like to hear them in a reply or a private message :) Don't be afraid to message if you have something in mind!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good games to watch, folks. Also nice to hear Vanillamilk's commentary.

great games, but guys we need to
1) start on time, I think we need to do something if not enough ppl show up, like start a 5vs5 wargame or something, make suggestions
2) have skype, wtf was happening on alliance side; there needs to be some routine to set up the skype call, first game I had no idea wtf was happening also because I haven't played boomkin so much

ps: same as mesi, tell me what I could have done better, I don't have enough experience with boomkin (paranoi) and haven't played played hunter (sorion) actively for a veery long time (and it showed ;)) anyway I contributed to balance at least;
also how could horde have lost the second game ;)

ps1: I think guild head should be allowed for horde :)

ps2: pleya good job

[MENTION=20419]paranoi[/MENTION]

1) It took a while again to start the games because a couple players from the Alliance team didn't show up in time. The first match still started much earlier than usual, thanks to our new matching-strategy. I don't think doing 5-9vs5-9 is worth it though, people just need to make sure to show up in time and if they don't do so then we need more reserves to replace them. The reserves that are able to play almost always get to, especially if they sign up both Alliance and Horde.

2) Getting Skype-groups set up is difficult and Skype is pretty crappy too (bugs where you're unable to join the call, microphone not working, etc). We will be using Mumble next week and everything will be fine then, people will just launch the program, join the server, and then they'll be all set. I'm really looking forward to finally switching over.

ps) Can't comment on that since I was too busy watching other stuff, but from what I was noticing it seems you did fine. :)

ps1) Nah, guild-heirlooms won't be allowed, period. LFH is close to as good as Eyepatch for everything but Agility users, and Horde has a lot of quest reward gear that is better than the Alliance BiS equivalents to make up for it.

ps2) Thanks man! :)

The difference in class was immense... yet you loose first round :Kappa:

- ßjme

count me in for alliance or horde 1th four chars in the list for each faction (for druids I can play balance or resto)
preferably the bm monks (parakeg - boulderfist horde or paraninjo - sunstrider alliance)

gotha sign up ffs

ps: how the hell do i tag/mention a player?
Sow your post too late. I wasnt at home this sunday. Will sign for the next week. Now will watch the stream, though cant find PLEYA's big blue link :p

Stream Highlights:

Game 1 Twitch
Game 2 Twitch

Sorry I got really sleepy and didn't get to finish the editing last night. But they are here now. Thanks for letting me experience into it guys, it was a pleasure :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So how did the ArenaLive go? Went smooth:)?

In regard of starting the wargame between 2 teams worked perfectly :) It was their biggest concern.
The rest of the spectating part was 100% my responsibility and I did hardly good job if you watch the highlights :( tried my best though still need to read into every details in configuration if I will be doing this again. Showing team's name plates in 2 different colors instead of making the whole picture like a rainbow etc.
Thank you for giving the initial info about the addon :) Thought about asking you to spectate and commentate on the wargame yesterday because I needed 2 more people besides me. No way I will be commentating on the game myself :p
Thanks to [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25448]Scope[/MENTION] for their kind help.

In regard of starting the wargame between 2 teams worked perfectly :) It was their biggest concern.
The rest of the spectating part was 100% my responsibility and I did hardly good job if you watch the highlights :( tried my best though still need to read into every details in configuration if I will be doing this again. Showing team's name plates in 2 different colors instead of making the whole picture like a rainbow etc.
Thank you for giving the initial info about the addon :) Thought about asking you to spectate and commentate on the wargame yesterday because I needed 2 more people besides me. No way I will be commentating on the game myself :p
Thanks to [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25448]Scope[/MENTION] for their kind help.

Oyu thanks for streaming, very humble of you, vanilla and scope to take the time to commentate and stream, we all appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread