7-6 | Alliance vs Horde Sunday Wargames | NEW THREAD because of TI data-loss!

count me in for alliance or horde 1th four chars in the list for each faction (for druids I can play balance or resto)
preferably the bm monks (parakeg - boulderfist horde or paraninjo - sunstrider alliance)

gotha sign up ffs

ps: how the hell do i tag/mention a player?

@ username
no spaces

Hey can I come join next Sunday? On the 14th? I have alliance hunter and horde resto Druid

I still confirm that I dont know if I can make it in time, but probably I will be online like 30-40 minutes later, in wich time usually the wargames team aren'T ready yet :p
Ofc I hope that this time you will get grouped/phased in no time, it should be at this point.
Anyway, I see the roster pretty full, thats good cuz it means that people will really endure to have fair games. I think that for me and all the other that cant be online in time or just dont get in the roster due all spots are taken, than we can easily change some components for the next games. (usually after 2 matches, there is people that leave) or, even better, try to start a EOTS or AB (minimum required 10v10, but we can also try a 13v13 if we cant get 30 players).

So, I wish you big fun today!

Updated the rosters. Feel free to come with suggestions on how to improve them (now would be the time, [MENTION=18460]Spiriel[/MENTION] ).

[MENTION=21871]Zek0z[/MENTION]

Still three slots left. Also, there are always around two persons that don't show up, so it would be great having some extra signups on the roster.

[MENTION=26833]Hobbes[/MENTION]

Yes, but no expLOIT EXPLOIT EXPloiting.

[MENTION=22185]Leverage[/MENTION]

Thanks for the heads up! I'm pretty sure that the wargames will start fast today though, but I will try to have as many of them played as possible. Hoping for three or more. There might be someone that has to go after two games, and definitely someone after three, but we will keep remaking and filling the teams for as long as there are enough people around.

[MENTION=24398]Dreamcraft[/MENTION]

Ye, it would be really awesome if you could stream it. If [MENTION=2465]Achmed[/MENTION] is going to be streaming too then maybe you two could both commentate the game together if you want to? That would be cool.

U.S. REALMS

Googlelf Night Elf Hunter Blades Edge
Tinydruidy Tauren Resto Druid Bladesedge
Both are F2P TOONS unlinked not subbed not veteran and BIS
Ready for 14th Sunday Games. Whichever is required more I can fulfill it. :)

I don't wanna be on reserve I wanna be on Actual team Plz.

[MENTION=24398]Dreamcraft[/MENTION], [MENTION=22847]PLEYA[/MENTION], i'm away from home this weekend, typing from my phone now.
[MENTION=24398]Dreamcraft[/MENTION], you stream it please if you can.

The slots on the roster that have their roles listed in darker grey are the additional slots for if we are playing AB, or for guaranteed reserves if we're playing WSG or if the AB roster is full. I only place reserves that aren't guaranteed show-ups under Reserves.

We're in dire need of an Alliance FC; [MENTION=21201]DoByG[/MENTION] do you think you might be available? Or [MENTION=17375]LennywBoreanTundra[/MENTION] could you play FC as Protection Warrior?

[MENTION=26833]Hobbes[/MENTION]

You can't play your US-characters on EU-servers.

[MENTION=20419]paranoi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21934]Tryptozzar[/MENTION]

Moved you two to the Horde roster.
Para, are you okay with playing your Retribution Paladin? And can you play WW too or just BM?

[MENTION=21871]Zek0z[/MENTION]

I had to put you under the additional-DPS-slot that I mentioned at the start of this reply since two people just moved from reserve to roster. You still need to show up though and I'm pretty sure you'll get to play in the first game already since someone will probably be missing. I will keep you updated.

The slots on the roster that have their roles listed in darker grey are the additional slots for if we are playing AB, or for guaranteed reserves if we're playing WSG or if the AB roster is full. I only place reserves that aren't guaranteed show-ups under Reserves.

We're in dire need of an Alliance FC; .

sign me up on either guardian or prot warr if its so dire.

Darn sorry my noob mistake didn't read it thou roughy cause I was too excited. No worries I m going to switch over to EU soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread