7-6 | Alliance vs Horde Sunday Wargames | NEW THREAD because of TI data-loss!

This discussion ends now.

I don't want people getting called out in the wargame threads, that makes for a really negative atmosphere. People doing serious exploits in pubs will from now on be banned from the wargames, but if they stop then they will get to play again. If you want to report someone then send me a PM.

Yea after a hard days work, the last thing you wanna see is exploiting in pubs.

Can I register as a ret paladin on the alliance side - Cannot supply you an armory as it doesn't exist just yet but I should be able to gear it out rapid af, I have all the looms etc.

Side note, whats the most populated alliance realm?

Can I register as a ret paladin on the alliance side - Cannot supply you an armory as it doesn't exist just yet but I should be able to gear it out rapid af, I have all the looms etc.

Side note, whats the most populated alliance realm?

You're allowed to sign up as any class, most populated alliance server is Magtheridon. Twisting Nether is also a good choice.

[MENTION=21191]Sharpé Nouveau[/MENTION] [MENTION=11359]LuckieeEu[/MENTION] [MENTION=14641]Ollt[/MENTION]

Remember guys, no guild-heirlooms, and make sure to be online at 18:55 CET and then wait until you get an invite.
And make sure to be properly geared on Sunday, [MENTION=11359]LuckieeEu[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14641]Ollt[/MENTION].

Extreme noob and lazy question. What time would it 1900 vet be in Brooklyn?

I know I missed at least one person who had already signed up. Can anyone tell me who?
Last time I checked the old thread was yesterday afternoon, could everyone who posted here after that please post again.

Also, could everyone who signed up with more than one character please re-link their characters so that I can find them when I'm trying to balance the rosters, thanks.
[MENTION=16240]Goesid[/MENTION] [MENTION=15433]Björke[/MENTION] [MENTION=22185]Leverage[/MENTION] [MENTION=14809]Lankypuss[/MENTION] [MENTION=18460]Spiriel[/MENTION] [MENTION=17383]Mol[/MENTION] [MENTION=21934]Tryptozzar[/MENTION]

Sorry Pleya, I just read your post. I was out of TI for few days.
Here are my chars, but you can consider everyone from my signature as well:

Kagot - DPS - ele shaman - Boulderfist Horde
Arwaín - DPS - surv hunter- Boulderfist Horde

Donzaucker - HEAL - disc priest - TwistingNether Alliance

Users who are viewing this thread