EU+US 59's Armory and Community Lists

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/Jwlefc 59 Restoration druid if anyone needs any reference. I just hit 59 yesterday, so still a work in progress.

I personally dislike hand of Edward the odd & will be trying out

Screenshot (41).png

Restoration tends to OOM rather quickly, and Balance goes OOM after 3-4 regrowth cast. Combined with this trinket it may have some serious potential:

Screenshot (43).png

Another thing I plan on testing out is the Postmaster 2-set. 60+ armor at level 59 should translate to about 9% physical damage reduction (could range anywhere between an extra 5-8% during moonkin/bear forms). Running ring/boots will sacrifice around 15-25 intellect, so it may or may not be worth it.

Screenshot (42).png

View attachment 9038

Note that it has 3 less intellect than Hand of Edward the Odd/BoA mace/etc. Which isn't a huge amount relatively speaking, but still something to keep in mind.

Another thing I plan on testing out is the Postmaster 2-set. 60+ armor at level 59 should translate to about 9% physical damage reduction (could range anywhere between an extra 5-8% during moonkin/bear forms). Running ring/boots will sacrifice around 15-25 intellect, so it may or may not be worth it.

View attachment 9040

The 2 piece bonus gives 5.75% reduction to my priest at 59. I'm not sure whether the bonus is applied before or after the moonkin/bear form multipliers, if it's before then it could be worth considering for druids. (I don't have the set on any of my druids so I can't test this out myself yet) Either way, the loss of 5% int from wearing all leather will hurt noticeably.

If in the end you decide against using postmaster's boots then I'd recommend using the AB vendor belt, which gives +3 int, +2 crit, +14 vers compared to Belt of the Fang. I don't remember off the top of my head how much haste the Fang 3 piece bonus grants at 59, but I doubt it's anywhere close to that.

Last edited:
My 59 resto Druids currently sitting at 5.5k hp with 9% haste 21% crit and 14% verse, legit takes a good amount of time to kill me or anyone around me so broken haha, if there's any other oce twinks and keen to play this arvo send me a pm! We're going to que around 4pm svt

Note that it has 3 less intellect than Hand of Edward the Odd/BoA mace/etc. Which isn't a huge amount relatively speaking, but still something to keep in mind.

The 2 piece bonus gives 5.75% reduction to my priest at 59. I'm not sure whether the bonus is applied before or after the moonkin/bear form multipliers, if it's before then it could be worth considering for druids. (I don't have the set on any of my druids so I can't test this out myself yet) Either way, the loss of 5% int from wearing all leather will hurt noticeably.

If in the end you decide against using postmaster's boots then I'd recommend using the AB vendor belt, which gives +3 int, +2 crit, +14 vers compared to Belt of the Fang. I don't remember off the top of my head how much haste the Fang 3 piece bonus grants at 59, but I doubt it's anywhere close to that.

Belt of the fang also grants +14 intellect from the 2 set bonus, and 3 haste from 3 set bonus.
After farming the 2set postmaster, I got up to 33% damage reduction in moonkin & 38% reduction in bear form, at the cost of about 18 intellect. In all honesty, I think the loss of intellect is worth the 7% damage reduction I am receiving, but I'll have to actually put it to the test, which I will be doing tomorrow. Also running nagelring to compensate for the intellect loss I have, and will be getting the maura dagger as well for that much extra proc damage.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/Jwlefc 59 Restoration druid if anyone needs any reference. I just hit 59 yesterday, so still a work in progress.

View attachment 9038

Restoration tends to OOM rather quickly, and Balance goes OOM after 3-4 regrowth cast. Combined with this trinket it may have some serious potential:

View attachment 9039

View attachment 9040

Your a boss man. All very nice finds, the postmaster set peaks my interest. You would only lose that much int if you were wearing rocket boots+flat int ring, which imo For this bracket is a bad move. Damage is so bursty you want to have that extra bit of health and armor. I’d say rocket boots when they are up and postmaster when they are not while always having postmaster seal on because it’s not a bad ring at all.

Isn’t there also an armor enchant that gives quite a bit as well? Maybe it’s a melee only weapon enchant and I’m totally wrong.

Your a boss man. All very nice finds, the postmaster set peaks my interest. You would only lose that much int if you were wearing rocket boots+flat int ring, which imo For this bracket is a bad move. Damage is so bursty you want to have that extra bit of health and armor. I’d say rocket boots when they are up and postmaster when they are not while always having postmaster seal on because it’s not a bad ring at all.

Isn’t there also an armor enchant that gives quite a bit as well? Maybe it’s a melee only weapon enchant and I’m totally wrong.

Well, my favorite thing about the 49/59 brackets is that there are so many interchangeable proc items that can be swapped in/out during their cooldowns, it really* makes these brackets that much more interesting.
Its a very slept on enchant, but you can use https://www.wowhead.com/spell=228402/mark-of-the-heavy-hide as a neck enchant for about 50-60 armor on proc (ballparking range for 49-59)
Another source of armor would be https://www.wowhead.com/item=162140 which requires level 110 to obtain, but this may be an interesting find for twinks, assuming that it can be cast on anyone
This is another great one, https://www.wowhead.com/item=38993

Just gotta look around. I know not many people are going to agree with armor stacking builds, but I think it works perfectly on my balance druid & I can still manage 4k crits (average player having around 5k health, you really cant complain...). Not to mention my balance druid has more armor than my Death knight, plus the ability to kite hard and offheal, it all ties together extremely well for my playstyle

Well, my favorite thing about the 49/59 brackets is that there are so many interchangeable proc items that can be swapped in/out during their cooldowns, it really* makes these brackets that much more interesting.
Its a very slept on enchant, but you can use https://www.wowhead.com/spell=228402/mark-of-the-heavy-hide as a neck enchant for about 50-60 armor on proc (ballparking range for 49-59)
Another source of armor would be https://www.wowhead.com/item=162140 which requires level 110 to obtain, but this may be an interesting find for twinks, assuming that it can be cast on anyone
This is another great one, https://www.wowhead.com/item=38993

Just gotta look around. I know not many people are going to agree with armor stacking builds, but I think it works perfectly on my balance druid & I can still manage 4k crits (average player having around 5k health, you really cant complain...). Not to mention my balance druid has more armor than my Death knight, plus the ability to kite hard and offheal, it all ties together extremely well for my playstyle

How much armor is shadow armor at 59? And also does that neck enchant proc after being struck? Both those are great options because your not missing out on a lot for the enchants you swap out. Hidden satyr is nice but for my squishy ass mage I might wanna consider heavy hide

How much armor is shadow armor at 59? And also does that neck enchant proc after being struck? Both those are great options because your not missing out on a lot for the enchants you swap out. Hidden satyr is nice but for my squishy ass mage I might wanna consider heavy hide

shadow armor gives 4 agi / 10 armor @59
I never run heavy hide, so I dont know the proc source, but with it being an enchant designed for tanking, I would imagine it procs upon receiving damage. It gives 53 armor @59 which translates to about 6% physical damage reduction. With 2Hand/Duel wield being extremely abused & overpowered right now, that enchant is very useful

shadow armor gives 4 agi / 10 armor @59
I never run heavy hide, so I dont know the proc source, but with it being an enchant designed for tanking, I would imagine it procs upon receiving damage. It gives 53 armor @59 which translates to about 6% physical damage reduction. With 2Hand/Duel wield being extremely abused & overpowered right now, that enchant is very useful

I’m thinking about using knothide armor kit on my shoulders and legs as well. How much does that’s one give at 59?

And yes I very much agree with that melee statement and intact I bet fury warriors are looking at these posts like. “Shit...”

I’m thinking about using knothide armor kit on my shoulders and legs as well. How much does that’s one give at 59?

And yes I very much agree with that melee statement and intact I bet fury warriors are looking at these posts like. “Shit...”

Knothides give 4+ armor & can be used on 4 different armor pieces
Heavy Knothides give 5+ armor & can be used on 4 different armor pieces, but only work on BOE gear (restricted to level 60 to enchant)

Users who are viewing this thread