EU+US 59's Armory and Community Lists

Sorry for the late responses - I'll be adding all of you to the armory list. In the recent week, I have been seeing more activity in the bracket and highly encourage everyone give it a chance. Lots of fun, more personality to it than other brackets.

How is unholy at 59?

Damage is gross (dot class so somewhat expected). Pretty squishy against physical damage, but not as big a problem compared to Frost because you can do 80% of damage from 30 yds out. Faces same problem as Frost with no interrupt at this level, although you get 1 stun from ghoul and another from talents. Honestly only thing Frost is better at is being a CC bot with slows/freezes, but again, frost has no interrupt and can only get one stun from talents so it is not even great at that.

Damage is gross (dot class so somewhat expected). Pretty squishy against physical damage, but not as big a problem compared to Frost because you can do 80% of damage from 30 yds out. Faces same problem as Frost with no interrupt at this level, although you get 1 stun from ghoul and another from talents. Honestly only thing Frost is better at is being a CC bot with slows/freezes, but again, frost has no interrupt and can only get one stun from talents so it is not even great at that.
how would you compare your 59's dmg to your 60 ret/rogue? Also Should I just go 69 for more abilities and untamed blade?

how would you compare your 59's dmg to your 60 ret/rogue? Also Should I just go 69 for more abilities and untamed blade?

60s get scaled to 69 so there is a significant difference in damage in BGs, but the different is pretty marginal outside of bgs, it is spec to spec based on a couple drops that open up and the fourth tier of talents. Ret gets a pretty great damage spell from the level 60 talent. Why would you need 69 for untamed blade?

@Lutes"Leerôy"mcgee
@mfdoom

Added you both. Just a reminder to everyone, either drop your battletags or join the in-game 59 communities!

Broekpoeper - Spriest (or Disc when shadow doesnt work out :p ) /en-gb/character/twisting-nether/Broekpoeper
Realm : Twisting Nether - EU

Just lvled to 59 so still gearing.

Last edited:
I'll be sure to add you both by then end of the day! Thanks for contributing :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread