US 59 tier list?

My elemental shaman can solo almost every healer without rams

I think he means solo kill a healer that doesn't want to die as opposed to kill one that takes risks trying to do max damage. I don't think there are any classes that can reliably kill healers that are focused on living unless the healer makes big mistakes or rams is used.

I think he means solo kill a healer that doesn't want to die as opposed to kill one that takes risks trying to do max damage. I don't think there are any classes that can reliably kill healers that are focused on living unless the healer makes big mistakes or rams is used.

and a non-DR'd lasso does 40% of any healers health pool. On top of Flame shock ticks. It isnt inconceivable to think an elemental sham can kill healers. Same applies with my MM, assuming I get an ammo proc after aimed shot. almost always a 1-shot

I haven't fought many MM so I can't say for sure but I don't think I could lose to ele if my focus is just surviving. So far, the only time I've run into trouble solo is if I'm taking big risks with my hp pool to land kills. If you run radiance trait and keep masochism buff up 24/7, it's pretty tough to die as disc.

Demo lock shit tier? Lmao my demo lock globals people its probably the most underrated twink spec in the game right now

Reactions: MYT
Its just harder to play, I think. Can you link an armory? I'd really like to try it out, but leveling needs to be worth it.

I have one at 19 that I made back when, just to get invasion gear, I could happily level that up. I really really really wanted it to work at 19, but it just didn't seem viable at that level now. My wild imps were doing like 7 damage per cast. :oops:

p.s. im super short on character slots so I cant just roll new ones willy-nilly. Pretty much have to level/delete existing.
[doublepost=1546371766,1546371652][/doublepost]
I think he means solo kill a healer that doesn't want to die

I really mean that alliance randoms are such shit that im literally the only one targeting them.

So yeah... id like to be able to solo them.

Last edited:
There really aren't any specs that are "outright trash". I've listed Demo/BM as rat league, yet I've played both successfully in the bracket. My list is just a general rule of thumb as to where the average player would find the most (or least) success on each class.

Restoration druid is IMO a tier-1 arena healer. Yes, it does not pull the highest numbers, but that's why it works so well with a CC comp such as RMP or wizard. Forcing trinkets early and being able to continue setting up chains is all you need to do to overwhelm their healer, and it'll open up more opportunities to cat DPS.

That's true. Yeah Fury is strong, but its easily countered by many arena comps. Arms is 100% better in a competitive scenario for sharpened blades alone. Even a Death knight forcing an overextend / LOS with grip can result in more plays than a fury going mongo.

Idk man I almost always top meters. even in a full premade. As Rferal.

the name is Bfatrash-Cairne if you're interested in armory, I top dmg every bg I am in
[doublepost=1546375724,1546375689][/doublepost]Hi bb
[doublepost=1546376669][/doublepost]The great thing about higher lvl brackets is that any class/spec (other than some tanks) is viable and able to outplay to an extent

Idk man I almost always top meters. even in a full premade. As Rferal.

Are you saying that you (a twinked restoration druid) pulls the highest healing numbers in random battlegrounds versus levelers?
Because that's irrelevant and inconclusive data.

I am referring to a wargame scenario, because that is what the OP is interested in. And it can't be argued that restoration druids have comparable numbers to say, a mistweaver or Holy priest. And before anyone else gets the wrong impression, I've been justifying restoration druid over this entire forum, and think that in the right hands, they are a tier 1 pick.

This rubric is based on my personal experience & opinions. Biases have been left out. Some specs have inexistent data pools - said specs have automatically been filtered to "Shit tier". I will note, that placement has been subjected to how successful each spec is at a minimal skill level. For example, a good Restoration Druid whom can cyclone, dispel, LOS & pre-hot easily is a tier 1.

DPS

GT: Windwalker, Enhance, Fury, Arcane, Outlaw

T1: Elemental, Retribution, Balance, Arms, Shadow

T2: Marksmanship, Frost(Ma), Destruction, Assassination, Frost(Dk)

T3: Affliction, Fire, Subtlety, Survival, Unholy

ST: Demonology, Feral, BeastMastery

Healers
GT: Restoration(S), Discipline

T1: Holy(Pr), Mistweaver

T2: Holy(Pa)

T3: Restoration(Dr)

ST:​

Tanks
GT: Protection(Pa), Guardian

T1: Protection(Wa)

T2:

T3: Blood

ST: Brewmaster
Hello! Didn't want to make a new post but you seem like the guy to ask questions to in this bracket. I just hit 59 on my warrior last night, want to go prot. What specifically have you noticed that makes prot paladins excel over warriors? The prot warrior mobility seems hilarious and extremely good, but I have no context or grounds to stand on so I wanted your opinion. Thank you!

What specifically have you noticed that makes prot paladins excel over warriors?

It isnt that I think protection paladins are superior to protection warriors, I just haven't seen anyone successfully play warriors as tanks yet. I am also not too farmiliar with their honor talents. With that said, they potentially may be more than viable, if not stronger than paladins. However, I doubt they are.

Like you said, warrior mobility can be quite obnoxious, but what really makes a paladin stand out is how durable they are. The self healing, and constant 700+ armor, the better-than-average damage....Its just broken. I dont even have my skullflame yet either - that's whats really going to pull me together.
I just think Paladins may perform the role better than warriors. We also have an AOE blanket silence that can be rather game changing.

I ran into a prot warrior leveling that used a cool knockback charge against me, I assume it's a PvP talent. Might be fun.

But prot pally has range, off-heals, bubbles, freedom... other stuff. Lol. Cant say I even know at this level, but seems better. Play whatever you want, that's the idea anyway. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, and let us know.

If it turns out trash you can just toss on two swords and go fury. This isn't 110+ where you only get one shot at azerite.

edit- im finishing up a warrior now, might try it myself. Just for kicks. As a guide tho, seems fair to advise against.
[doublepost=1546901068,1546900828][/doublepost]I also would already be trying demo lock in regards to the guy up a bit further... but hell if I can get any drops from TBC.

I ran into a prot warrior leveling that used a cool knockback charge against me, I assume it's a PvP talent. Might be fun.

Paladins have a PVP talent that makes steed last 6 seconds longer and knocks back enemies you run over

I just tried it out against mobs in HFP... damage seemed lackluster. Was kinda fun, but totally pales compared to fury.

Not a bad thing, but not a popular one either. I mean it's two different roles, but it just seems low output. Again, if tanks were my thing it looks really fun. Maybe if I got used to it, I guess. I really want some things to work but they seldom do.

Hello,

Wanted to find out how is Fury warrior changed or anyone else struggles with it? I've leveled and geared 59 fury warrior and run some bgs with 2 other twinks in group. Disc priest and arcane mage, all of us equality geared. Mage constantly did 2x my damage. So did hunters and druids we run into while queuing.

Anyone else experiencing this or am I just doing something utterly wrong?

But you get to steal all their kills so it evens out. Top tier quality.

edit- I guess if sulthraze was most of your damage tho, that could really explain it. And a lot.

edit2- it's getting nerfed again on the PTR, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread