50 Raiding Europe. Roster & Information

I can't send you any footage since it's 6.3 gb - and it needs to be re-rendered into something like 10gb because the footage you get from own3d is in a format that isn't properly recognized at least by the software I use (Even though vlc player can see it).

I'm not planning on making a video of the kills anywhere near as fast as I did the AQ10 video. But at some point, probably yes. Taking a break for the next few days - we should just focus on Razorgore for now. I have a small "tactic" in mind that I want to try out for Thursday.

If my theory crafting / Imagination isn't completely off, it should be a down first try Thursday if the proper amount of people show up, of cause. Wouldn't mind 3 hunters 2 rogues 3 warrior tanks - and 2 ferals as a minimum. Also 3 priests would be really nice for this, I know we have Vapriest and Vioven - but I'm not sure how to fill out the third spot as I don't believe we have a third priest that isn't playing a hunter.

-Flexia/Silvey

I really enjoyed watching your first video! You got a real knack for that.

I'd even watch a commentary of your videos :eek:

I really enjoyed watching your first video! You got a real knack for that.

I'd even watch a commentary of your videos :eek:

Haha thanks. I couldn't edit myself with commentary though cus I can't standing listening to myself. I sound like a moron speaking English (at least to me it sounds that way). The pronunciation is so off on so many things when I watch the previous stream footage that I sometimes wonder if I should turn my mic off completely.

Anyway!

Wednesdays we'll try for some 3s wargames if anyone is interested. Vioven Stubs and I will be online at around 20.00. Hope anyone else is interested! Could be a lot of fun.

-Flexia/SIlvey

Thanks for the 3s guys.

Hopefully we get more people next time and various teams! Had a blast though, it's more entertaining at 50 than I'd imagine pvp being.

<3.
-Flexia/Silvey

Yeah it was fun. just had to learn the difference from the gnomes and it went okay :)

I am really ambitious about @50 pvp . It should be possible to do ally vs ally - Alteric Valley Even!! with exp on in wargames and still not get exp? at least it is what I have heard. I never did bg wargames yet. (didnt play in cata) .

I think the 50 bracket is a bit comparable with how 49 was. A lot of burst. But a lot more hp now.

//

Siny/Samadius

Yeah it was fun. just had to learn the difference from the gnomes and it went okay :)

I am really ambitious about @50 pvp . It should be possible to do ally vs ally - Alteric Valley Even!! with exp on in wargames and still not get exp? at least it is what I have heard. I never did bg wargames yet. (didnt play in cata) .

I think the 50 bracket is a bit comparable with how 49 was. A lot of burst. But a lot more hp now.

//

Siny/Samadius
doesn't AV require 40vs40? Which would mean we would need like 70-80 lvl 50 twinks?...

I think wsg is a more realistic BG to do wargames in, as you'd only need 20 ppl, or you could just to 5v5 wargames idk.

But yes it is possible to do wargames, though you have to have exp-on, but you won't gain any exp from the games, so it shouldn't be an issue.

but it is so big, why would you wanna go AV 10v10 when you can go wsg?

It's something new I guess? :)

It's horrible how badly I need someone to xfer me to draenor. *shakes head*.

Oh to be a rich smock! Happiness would be made ;)

/Flexia

but it is so big, why would you wanna go AV 10v10 when you can go wsg?

We are mainly doing pve raid? imagine to mix those 2 things! 10 vs 10 AV sounds just perfect for that to happen in my ears.

As 10 people drek'thar/Vandaar would probably actually be a challenge! especially when other players can be the random joker spoilers. Anyway, as it only me who things it sounds awesome?

I doubt I can be the only one who misses the good old 1-2 hours AV.

Although I thought 15vs15 were the minimum. But we'll get the numbers one day if we continue for sure :)

But we can honestly do any BG if u dont want AV is ok. Nothing I like more than twink vs twink bg's .

I am not up for arenas, I don't like them.
But wargames like 10v10s if possible, sure 100% man :)
It should be fair teams tho. I don't want to participate in a 10v10 where its all us fully geared versus new fresh dinged 50s.

I am not up for arenas, I don't like them.
But wargames like 10v10s if possible, sure 100% man :)
It should be fair teams tho. I don't want to participate in a 10v10 where its all us fully geared versus new fresh dinged 50s.

of course not fair teams. Or random shuffled teams maybe. I guess something with about the same amount of healers on each side etc.

btw on a site note Lindenkron. Are you making a Molten Core video too?

btw on a side note Lindenkron. Are you making a Molten Core video too?

I'm not planning on making a video of the kills anywhere near as fast as I did the AQ10 video. But at some point, probably yes. Taking a break for the next few days - we should just focus on Razorgore for now. I have a small "tactic" in mind that I want to try out for Thursday.

We need active shamans, ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont get to the raid in time today, i'll be home around 21.00. But rest of the week is fine and i'll come as usual :)

If no one saw what I wrote time ago:
I can raid till 21:30 (ca) and it is only lucky that I can.
So let's get going fast.

We are mainly doing pve raid? imagine to mix those 2 things! 10 vs 10 AV sounds just perfect for that to happen in my ears.

As 10 people drek'thar/Vandaar would probably actually be a challenge! especially when other players can be the random joker spoilers. Anyway, as it only me who things it sounds awesome?

I doubt I can be the only one who misses the good old 1-2 hours AV.

Although I thought 15vs15 were the minimum. But we'll get the numbers one day if we continue for sure :)

But we can honestly do any BG if u dont want AV is ok. Nothing I like more than twink vs twink bg's .

Would still prefer wsg tho, since AV is so big, and with only 10man on each team, there wouldn't be much team play as everyone would be spread out.

But i guess when we have cleared all 60 raids, and we are bored of PvE, we'll begin PvP'ing actively :)

I have a meeting at 19.00 tonight, dunno when it ends, but I'll be online as quick as possible :)

My computer won't start, trying to fix it.
Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread