50 Raiding Europe. Roster & Information

rag down EU first xDDDD

Thanks for tonights raid. Started out slow but it was good :)
I can't raid again before weekend, if I can in weekend. I have to check up on that.

Peace,
Viaspeo/Viashunt

Unfortunately missing a bit of AoE damage on Razorgore. With a better group we'll get it on next raid...!

It's going to be scheduled for thursday. We need more people to roll 50s, especially DPS! Hunter/Rogue/Feral/Warrior requested!

-Flexia/Silvey

Grats on rag kill! How many fifties did you take to bwl?

Are you going to make a video again, Lindenkron?
If not, I might be able to make one if you send me footage.

Are you going to make a video again, Lindenkron?
If not, I might be able to make one if you send me footage.

I can't send you any footage since it's 6.3 gb - and it needs to be re-rendered into something like 10gb because the footage you get from own3d is in a format that isn't properly recognized at least by the software I use (Even though vlc player can see it).

I'm not planning on making a video of the kills anywhere near as fast as I did the AQ10 video. But at some point, probably yes. Taking a break for the next few days - we should just focus on Razorgore for now. I have a small "tactic" in mind that I want to try out for Thursday.

If my theory crafting / Imagination isn't completely off, it should be a down first try Thursday if the proper amount of people show up, of cause. Wouldn't mind 3 hunters 2 rogues 3 warrior tanks - and 2 ferals as a minimum. Also 3 priests would be really nice for this, I know we have Vapriest and Vioven - but I'm not sure how to fill out the third spot as I don't believe we have a third priest that isn't playing a hunter.

-Flexia/Silvey

You wont get 3 Hunters, because I can't play on Thursday. Or atleast, I have to go to a thing with my class around 21:30 :)

Users who are viewing this thread