(50-59) Twinking??

Mirtox

Veteran
Would anyone be interested in making a 59 twink on Tichondrius horde..? Also looking for people that are firmiliar with Twinking at 59. Pm me please. And let's discuss some guild names. I will be making a 59 twink ele sham if anyone knows where I can find bis gear or knows anything about it feel free to pm me.

I am currently leveling an elemental shaman to 59. I'll prolly be full BIS within the next few days. If you're looking for a guild, I am working on one. Emerald Dream Horde. Funding players gems/enchants + Engineering kits.

I also created a 59 armory thread. There you can look at some of the better geared 59s to compare & contrast gear.

I am currently leveling an elemental shaman to 59. I'll prolly be full BIS within the next few days. If you're looking for a guild, I am working on one. Emerald Dream Horde. Funding players gems/enchants + Engineering kits.

I also created a 59 armory thread. There you can look at some of the better geared 59s to compare & contrast gear.

Oh yeah when I get on I'll make one on emerald dream. Do you have a guild. I picked tich cause that's where my main is didn't wanna have to pickup up mining and farm mats for eng. What's your armory link

Oh yeah when I get on I'll make one on emerald dream. Do you have a guild. I picked tich cause that's where my main is didn't wanna have to pickup up mining and farm mats for eng. What's your armory link

Armory Links:
Guild Add Link:
I've promised an engineering kit to the first two players to reroll and level. 1/2 kits are available. Just started recruiting the other day. Have yet to invite everyone

Tomorrow I'll make a troll shaman and hit you up. I got 1 120 shammy and 5 110-114 and my 50 shammy. I'll def make one if you plan on making another one preferably a class that can tank we can level so fast

Reactions: jwl

Users who are viewing this thread